The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Walsall Campus

Is anyone going to be starting at the Walsall Campus in September/October?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeh my course is at Walsall but gonna live in the city

Posted from TSR Mobile
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
What course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Family and community studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be studying Primary education at Walsall campus from September, but I'll be commuting
Cool, I'm commuting there too. I'm doing Sports Coaching

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm living in the student village at Walsall (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Note: If you want to meet more students, there is a free shuttle bus (40 mins, use your Student ID card) to the city campus.
The bus will also run to Telford too if your course requires you to travel.

Walsall have its own student nights at Vogue, WS1 and Couture. Details on freshers will be posted closer to the time.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me :smile:

See you in September / October :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by melissa_stephens

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im living in student village too, what you studying?
Original post by Chunie
Im living in student village too, what you studying?

I'm studying primary education. (: yourself?
Reply 10
I'm studying primary education. (: yourself?

childhood studies
Reply 11
I'm studying primary education and struggling to decide whether to live on campus or city?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hcooke94
I'm studying primary education and struggling to decide whether to live on campus or city?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm living in the student village at Walsall. (:
The uni buses are only once an hour so I didn't want to have to wait 50 minutes for a bus if I missed the previous!
And also there will be lots of us in the student village when we move in as there are lots of people that move in the day we do or the week before. (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
what are the rooms like at student village? I just love the rooms and the fact that it's located in the centre! but then on the other hand I want to be with people on my course
what are the rooms like at student village? I just love the rooms and the fact that it's located in the centre! but then on the other hand I want to be with people on my course

I prefer them to the ones at City. On the uni website there's photos if you want to have a look?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm living in village over summer and in September, lived in Gorway last year so if there are any questions about the Walsall campus or either accommodation feel free to ask!

Last year my flat had a good mix of people from all courses, but I think they do bunch people together so that there is a good chance of having someone on your course :smile: The rooms in village are quite spacious, the bed is a smaller than average single to make sure there is enough room, and there are drawers, shelves and under bed storage provided. For the en-suite you would need to bring a bin and toilet roll, but a toilet brush and shower curtain etc are provided. The rooms at Village are also either orange or blue, not cream :smile:
I'm commuting to Walsall Campus for Primary Ed :biggrin:
Hey, I'm Beth. I'm also living at the Student Village at Walsall :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
What Course do you do?
Original post by Villa73
Note: If you want to meet more students, there is a free shuttle bus (40 mins, use your Student ID card) to the city campus.
The bus will also run to Telford too if your course requires you to travel.

Walsall have its own student nights at Vogue, WS1 and Couture. Details on freshers will be posted closer to the time.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me :smile:

See you in September / October :smile:
Original post by Beth-Lewis-1996
Hey, I'm Beth. I'm also living at the Student Village at Walsall :smile:

Hi Beth (: I'm Melissa
What course are you studying at Walsall?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending