Do you like giving blowjobs? Watch

Stefano93
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Or prefer not to / only would if you were receiving oral back aswell?
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not really

Posted from TSR Mobile
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nah
Freudian Slip
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
:yep:
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
Depends I rarely want to give them unless I really love the guy
User1824259
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lmao. Do you?
So Instinct
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You know every girl who is pro bj is going to get bombarded with them thumbs ups lol. Get in my ladies!
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
I love giving my bf blowjobs, especially when he's least expecting it. Don't mind if it's not reciprocated, but it is
Zeldaintheflesh
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Only for my boyfriend because it makes him feel good
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My favourite sexual activity with other men.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
I like it when:
- it's of my own volition
- he is clean (even better if he has shaved, but not a dealbreaker)
- he is clearly enjoying it
- I know we're going to have sex afterwards or he'll return the favour (as it turns me on so otherwise is frustrating!)

I don't like it when:
- he has nagged me into it - massive turn-off
- he doesn't even seem to react to it (one guy was like this once, even during sex! I couldn't even tell when he orgasmed. Weird)
- he is rough with his hands, e.g. pushing my head down

I don't particularly like it when a guy comes either (the taste or sensation), although I guess that is usually part and parcel of it! My last boyfriend would always stop me after a while so we could have sex, which I personally found ideal I know most guys won't be like that though.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
nah
DanTheMan83
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't see chicks like that as wife material, do you really want the mother of your kids to be sucking you off? Those types of chicks are fun as fwb or short term casual flings but hell no that's not wifey.
JulietheCat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just wow at all those responses.

I'm one of the very few girls in the world to actually do the act because I use the guy for pleasure. Many other girls seem to do it "just" to pleasure their partner.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DanTheMan83)
Not a hoe but I wouldn't see you as someone that i'd want to be with long term, girls like that are just good at sex don't really have much respect for themselves. Wifey material you are not.
Err what?? Girls who like giving blowjobs don't have respect for themselves and aren't wife material? So you wouldn't like it if your wife gave you a blowjob because it means she doesn't have respect for herself? That's such a close-minded, ridiculous opinion. I've been with my bf for 4 years and we're planning on marrying and I love giving him bjs, and I have respect for myself and my bf has respect for me so I don't know where you got your silly ideas from.
DanTheMan83
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Err what?? Girls who like giving blowjobs don't have respect for themselves and aren't wife material? So you wouldn't like it if your wife gave you a blowjob because it means she doesn't have respect for herself? That's such a close-minded, ridiculous opinion. I've been with my bf for 4 years and we're planning on marrying and I love giving him bjs, and I have respect for myself and my bf has respect for me so I don't know where you got your silly ideas from.

Yeah.. that's why you have to hide behind anon. No most guys would not want to marry a woman that gives bj's, maybe your bf is different but i'm sorry I don't want the future mother of my children being someone like that. Girls like that are fun short term, but most of them are usually skanks and not wife material. Just my opinion.
EmmDubya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah.. that's why you have to hide behind anon. No most guys would not want to marry a woman that gives bj's, maybe your bf is different but i'm sorry I don't want the future mother of my children being someone like that. Girls like that are fun short term, but most of them are usually skanks and not wife material. Just my opinion.
I find usually that oral sex tends to build closeness more than other acts, especially if they're done without the expectation of (immediate) reciprocation, perhaps it's the selflessness of the giving rather than mutual direct enjoyment.
Fantaisie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Airfairy)
I wonder how long it is until this beautiful response gets deleted by the mods.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If your allowed to make a post about giving blowjobs you should be allowed to make a comment about the same thing. Has TSR become a police state while I'v been away?
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't see chicks like that as wife material, do you really want the mother of your kids to be sucking you off?
Preferably.

Edit: I assume every rep is a guy who disagrees with DanTheMan
Airfairy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Fantaisie)
If your allowed to make a post about giving blowjobs you should be allowed to make a comment about the same thing. Has TSR become a police state while I'v been away?
I didn't mean it as a criticism. From what I've always known TSR has a habit of being overly sensitive when it comes to sexual matters and threads like this. I'm more surprised that the thread is still open than your response.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (491)
59.59%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.22%
No- I want it (234)
28.4%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.8%

Watched Threads