The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Absolutely smashed it. Shakespeare :lol:

Being called 'Shakespeare' is easily the best compliment I have ever received! Coincidencently I heard old Billy was quite the goer..
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Fantaisie
If your allowed to make a post about giving blowjobs you should be allowed to make a comment about the same thing. Has TSR become a police state while I'v been away?

You are allowed to make as many posts like this as you want.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Airfairy
I didn't mean it as a criticism. From what I've always known TSR has a habit of being overly sensitive when it comes to sexual matters and threads like this. I'm more surprised that the thread is still open than your response.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't take it as one either.

How long have you been using TSR? This is my first time logging on in three years and I thought I would rekindle the flame with a bang as it were. I don't quite recall TSR being prudish although I have always found the censored swear words rather childish and patronising.
If your allowed to make a post about giving blowjobs you should be allowed to make a comment about the same thing. Has TSR become a police state while I'v been away?

It was a good post while it lasted

:fan:
If I'm horny and it's nice.
Hey everyone - it's fine to talk about sex, but please don't post sexually explicit/graphic content as TSR needs to be suitable for a wide range of ages :h: :yy:
Reply 26
I didn't take it as one either.

How long have you been using TSR? This is my first time logging on in three years and I thought I would rekindle the flame with a bang as it were. I don't quite recall TSR being prudish although I have always found the censored swear words rather childish and patronising.

Your message has already been deleted. :frown:

:mob::mob::mob::mob:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey everyone - it's fine to talk about sex, but please don't post sexually explicit/graphic content as TSR needs to be suitable for a wide range of ages :h: :yy:

Children ruin everything. :huff:
Reply 28

Negged. :biggrin:
Original post by carasezmoo
Good for you. I wasn't going to be your wifey anyway. So why did you call me a hoe then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never said you were, I think that's too strong a word to use for someone who enjoys giving bj's, i'm not a prude but when I think of a life partner I wouldn't want her to be someone that enjoys giving head. Again just my opinion, and plenty of other men would agree. :smile:
Original post by DanTheMan83
I don't see chicks like that as wife material,…...? Those types of chicks are fun as fwb or short term casual flings but hell no that's not wifey.

assuming that you marry at sometime, then you're ok with that being the last BJ that you'll ever get? Or it's OK to cheat?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Children ruin everything. :huff:

:console:

There are many other sites which are 18+ :s-smilie:

Original post by Josb
Negged. :biggrin:
Reply 32
:console:

There are many other sites which are 18+ :s-smilie:

Don't tell me you haven't read it all, I wouldn't believe you. :biggrin:
I never said you were, I think that's too strong a word to use for someone who enjoys giving bj's, i'm not a prude but when I think of a life partner I wouldn't want her to be someone that enjoys giving head. Again just my opinion, and plenty of other men would agree. :smile:

Plenty would also disagree... :wtf:
Original post by Freudian Slip

Like 99% of men :lol:

'Aw man, I just get too many blowjobs, it's so annoying' - said no man ever :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by domonict
assuming that you marry at sometime, then you're ok with that being the last BJ that you'll ever get? Or it's OK to cheat?

I could live without it if that's what you're asking yes.

I agree, and plenty would only say yes for bravado too. :wink:
Yeah.. that's why you have to hide behind anon. No most guys would not want to marry a woman that gives bj's, maybe your bf is different but i'm sorry I don't want the future mother of my children being someone like that. Girls like that are fun short term, but most of them are usually skanks and not wife material. Just my opinion.

Absolutely smashed it!! That's wat I think as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I could live without it if that's what you're asking yes.

I agree, and plenty would only say yes for bravado too. :wink:

Heh, whatever floats your boat, pal. Although, to put an alternative spin on that for a moment, I'm glad my boyfriend isn't of the same opinion, since I wouldn't want to marry someone I was completely sexually incompatible with.

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Like 99% of men :lol:

'Aw man, I just get too many blowjobs, it's so annoying' - said no man ever :tongue:

Wimminz, pls, stahp! :giggle:
Original post by kieran101090
Absolutely smashed it!! That's wat I think as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I don't have a problem with casual gfs doing that but my future wife isn't going to be someone that's giving me blowjobs, i'm sure most guys if they're truthful with themselves would say the same thing.
Heh, whatever floats your boat, pal. Although, to put an alternative spin on that for a moment, I'm glad my boyfriend isn't of the same opinion, since I wouldn't want to marry someone I was completely sexually incompatible with.

Wimminz, pls, stahp! :giggle:

So if your bf said (very unlikely I know :biggrin:) he didn't want you giving him blowjobs anymore you would break up with him due to being "completely sexually incompatible"? :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending