The Student Room Group

Ravensbourne Foundation Application

Hi!

I applied really late (27th of feb) for a place on Foundation (Fashion and Textiles) at Ravensbourne, and I haven't heard any reply from them; not even to say if they received my application.

Has anyone applying for a foundation there had an interview/ offer, and do they send you an email if they received your application?

Thanks
Original post by krowl
Hi!

I applied really late (27th of feb) for a place on Foundation (Fashion and Textiles) at Ravensbourne, and I haven't heard any reply from them; not even to say if they received my application.

Has anyone applying for a foundation there had an interview/ offer, and do they send you an email if they received your application?

Thanks

Hey Krowl,

You just about made the submission deadline which is the 28th February. :smile: It might take a while to receive a reply since we're busy.
Information about Art and Design Fashion and Textiles) Foundation: Click here

From my personal experience, I also apply quite late but I did get a reply saying that they receive my application and that they will contact me soon, but if you're concern you can contact admissions about it. Click here for Contact Details!

Hope this Helps!
Best Of Luck!

Kay
Reply 2
Kay,

Thank you for such a quick reply and useful links. Hopefully I hear back soon!

Kitty

Quick Reply

Latest