This discussion is closed.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
does anyone else hate blank pages? the paper has a big

BLANK PAGE

in the middle, which clearly doesn't make the page blank. I'm thinking of sueing the boards for psychological harm.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Um, yeah. Har har.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, or just write on the blank page, "how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with,how can this page be blank with blank page written on it, and now with etc...

And use that as an excuse for failing.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I once looked at some Australian high school public exams, HSC, similar to A-level standards and their "blank pages" really cracked me up.

It's like: "THIS PAGE IS MEANT TO BE BLANK" in Times New Roman with font size about 72.

That would scare the crap out of anybody unexpecting when they flip over to that page.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
THIS PAGE IS MEANT TO BE BLANK.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah, but wjec cant afford to waste the paper anymore, so you get questions spread over pages and u have to keep flipping back.

which is annoying.

love Katy ***
leanne04
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
i think there a good idea as i u draw on mine to pass the time i have when i have finshed early like in french

leanne
It'sPhil...
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This joke circulated my school just afyter yr 9 SATS where everyone would say. "It would be well funny to write 'no its not' underneath" . ahem. It says Blank Page to stop confusion about missing pages btw
leanne04
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
someone did that in my mates school and had to write a letter to exam board and head teacher why she wrote that
leanne
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (293)
34.23%
No (563)
65.77%

Watched Threads