What would be my predicted GCSE grades?

Watch
HowToCameron
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey guys I'm currently half way through Year 9 and I'm starting to become slightly nervous about my grades. Being curious what would you people think what my predicted grades for GCSE be if I kept improving like I have been for the past for the past 3 years.

These Are My Grades:

KS2 YEAR 7 YEAR 8 YEAR 9

Maths 5c 6c 6a 7a

English 4b 5a 6c 7c

Science N/A 5a 6b 7b

What would you believe my predicted grades would be?

Thanks in advanced.
Pidge Gunderson
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I'd say a B in Maths (only because predicted grades take KS2 into account and you got a 5c in KS2). You'll probably get an A with little trouble though, considering you have a 7a entering year 9.
I'd go with B for English too for the same reasons above.
A for Science (because there's no KS2 factor pushing your grade down).

Don't worry though, with your levels I easily think you'd be capable of getting A/A*s in all of them. Predicted grades mean nothing anyways .
HowToCameron
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Kyou)
I'd say a B in Maths (only because predicted grades take KS2 into account and you got a 5c in KS2). You'll probably get an A with little trouble though, considering you have a 7a entering year 9.
I'd go with B for English too for the same reasons above.
A for Science (because there's no KS2 factor pushing your grade down).

Don't worry though, with your levels I easily think you'd be capable of getting A/A*s in all of them. Predicted grades mean nothing anyways .
Thanks
neil20143
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I wouldn't worry about predicted grades for now. I had about the same as you in the respective years and I'm predicted 9A*s and 1A after a substantial amount of effort in the past year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.63%
Note taking apps (7)
1.85%
Flashcards (86)
22.75%
Revision guides (19)
5.03%
Past papers (173)
45.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed