does any have the ocr 2014 papers? Watch

alhamzahh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
does anyone have the ocr economics 'markets in action' and 'international and national economy' june 2014 papers please. any help would be much appreciated.
Cadherin
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alhamzahh)
does anyone have the ocr economics 'markets in action' and 'international and national economy' june 2014 papers please. any help would be much appreciated.
OCR ones are really hard to get as they don't release them until after the next year's results day.
aoxa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have the markets in action one.

But why do you need it?
alhamzahh
Rep:
?
(Original post by aoxa)
I have the markets in action one.

But why do you need it?
i have my exams soon and want to do as many papers as i can for practise.
_Fergo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
PM your email and I'll send them over.
aoxa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i have my exams soon and want to do as many papers as i can for practise.
When you say 'exams' do you mean mocks?

Because I'm not nice enough to give out a past paper that you'll probably be sitting for your mock, so that you look really clever because you'd already practiced the paper.
alhamzahh
Rep:
?
(Original post by aoxa)
When you say 'exams' do you mean mocks?

Because I'm not nice enough to give out a past paper that you'll probably be sitting for your mock, so that you look really clever because you'd already practiced the paper.
my mocks were in june and we sat the 2011 paper for some reason my real exam is on the 11 of may.
aoxa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
my mocks were in june and we sat the 2011 paper for some reason my real exam is on the 11 of may.
Why would your mock be last June?

I'll be sitting the exam on the 11th too, which is why I have the markets in action paper - I sat it as my mock in January.

Have you not asked your teacher for it? They'll have access to the paper, so you'll be able to use it as a practise.
alhamzahh
Rep:
?
(Original post by aoxa)
Why would your mock be last June?

I'll be sitting the exam on the 11th too, which is why I have the markets in action paper - I sat it as my mock in January.

Have you not asked your teacher for it? They'll have access to the paper, so you'll be able to use it as a practise.
my bad i was thinking of something else but my mocks were acc during december time and i have asked my teachers they said they dont have access to them. I was thinking of last years mocks which were in june for some weird reason
Yousf
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by *Stefan*)
PM your email and I'll send them over.
Hey stefan could i have the 2014 ocr macro and micro as level past papers and mark schemes as well please. Thanks again.
_Fergo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Yousf)
Hey stefan could i have the 2014 ocr macro and micro as level past papers and mark schemes as well please. Thanks again.
Sure... PM your email and I'll send them over!
Jay1234476
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
can you send it to me to asap
L'Etudiant
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Could anybody please PM me if they have them? I need the F582, F583 and F585 papers
Aneek56
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
anyone know what the 18marker was on last years exam? on the micro and macro paper?? thanks
Yousf
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sure... PM your email and I'll send them over!
Hey Stefan, hope your good. I'm stuck on these links can you pleasssseee explain them, will be muchhhh appreciated.

1.How is import expenditure reduced when there is an increase in productivity?
2. How does an increase in output increase import spending?
3. How does a fall in costs affect the price of exports?
_Fergo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Yousf)
Hey Stefan, hope your good. I'm stuck on these links can you pleasssseee explain them, will be muchhhh appreciated.

1.How is import expenditure reduced when there is an increase in productivity?
2. How does an increase in output increase import spending?
3. How does a fall in costs affect the price of exports?
Heya!

1. An increase in productivity suggests that more is produced in a set period than before. This means that firms will be more able to accommodate domestic demand, in terms of both quality and quantity, and so fewer imports will actually be needed by domestic consumers.
2. The reason why an increase in output may increase import spending is because more resources are needed to actually lead to this increase. This means that firms wishing to increase their output will need more goods and services than before, and many of these will need to be imported (either due to materials being produced in certain countries or because domestic supply is insufficient).
3. A fall in costs will mean that goods and services produced by firms will be cheaper than before, and so the price of exports will fall proportionally (-this question is too broad though, and may depend on the specific context!).

Hopefully this will help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yousf
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Heya!

1. An increase in productivity suggests that more is produced in a set period than before. This means that firms will be more able to accommodate domestic demand, in terms of both quality and quantity, and so fewer imports will actually be needed by domestic consumers.
2. The reason why an increase in output may increase import spending is because more resources are needed to actually lead to this increase. This means that firms wishing to increase their output will need more goods and services than before, and many of these will need to be imported (either due to materials being produced in certain countries or because domestic supply is insufficient).
3. A fall in costs will mean that goods and services produced by firms will be cheaper than before, and so the price of exports will fall proportionally (-this question is too broad though, and may depend on the specific context!).

Hopefully this will help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your awesome.., thank you!!
Ibzzzy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hey can some send me the may 2014 F581 and F582 papers pls with the mark schemes. ive run out of papers and wanna do some more revision
mitchriding
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hi,

could anyone please send me the macro and micro 2014 or papers? exams are on 11th and 15th of may and am stuck for more papers to do for revision. teachers apparently don't have access to them, so anybody who could send me them would be a great help!

thanks, mitch
mitchriding
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hi,

could anyone please send me the macro and micro 2014 or papers? exams are on 11th and 15th of may and am stuck for more papers to do for revision. teachers apparently don't have access to them, so anybody who could send me them would be a great help!

thanks, mitch
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 25 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Plymouth
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?