The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Adult Nursing March 2016 Intake

Heyyyy

I was just wondering who else got an offer from Northumbria University to start in March 2016 for the Adult Nursing course?
I was hoping to get the September start date as I am still completing my access course now and then wanting to go straight on to uni.. but nevermind, I guess I could get a job and work for a few months before I start!
Anyone else in the same position??

Sarah xxx
I got an offer for March 2016 intake too :-)
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Hi, I am currently in the process of applying for this course, how long did it take for you to get feedback? Thanks!
Original post by FayAgnes
Hi, I am currently in the process of applying for this course, how long did it take for you to get feedback? Thanks!

Hi FayAgnes,

We are still trying to respond to all applicants by the UCAS advisory deadline of 31st March (tomorrow), however due to the sheer volume of applications this year this may not be possible. Please keep checking your emails (including junk folders) and your UCAS track (which updates at 6pm each evening), as if not by the deadline we are hoping to make all decisions in the coming weeks. This applies to all types of nursing.

We can only apologise for this as we understand this can be a frustrating and anxious time, but we wish you all the best of luck with your applications.

Thanks,

The Northumbria Team
Hi,
I'm starting at northumbria in March 16 but for children's nursing, I'm looking forward to it but worried about making friends ect :frown:
Don't worry. They'll be 60 fresh new children's nurses as well all wanting to be friends. I'm a March '16 student for adult x
I'm children's nursing for March 2016 too!
Hi Could I ask what accommodation you would recommend and is it true there are more mature students that start I march ? And how did you find it starting later did you still get to mix with other student from other courses Thank you
Got a offer for March 2017
And bit worried as staring a different time to most people and about making friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending