The Student Room Group

Applicant days or "people who have accepted an offer days"?

See thread title, obviously I don't discuss my other choices with the prospective uni but given I submitted my application in January they don't expect you to have accepted an offer in order to attend right? Secondly if no dress code state = no dress code?
Original post by Sylar2010
See thread title, obviously I don't discuss my other choices with the prospective uni but given I submitted my application in January they don't expect you to have accepted an offer in order to attend right? Secondly if no dress code state = no dress code?

I've attended applicant days without accepting the offer, the point of them is to have another look before you firm.
Also yeah, no dress code means no dress code but you probably don't want to go in a track suit.
Original post by Buxtonwater
I've attended applicant days without accepting the offer, the point of them is to have another look before you firm.
Also yeah, no dress code means no dress code but you probably don't want to go in a track suit.

On the former I see thanks. On the latter, unless I'm not classis most people I know wear tracksuits. Many wear them at the local uni.
Original post by Sylar2010
On the former I see thanks. On the latter, unless I'm not classis most people I know wear tracksuits. Many wear them at the local uni.

What I meant was, although there may be no dress code at the 3 applicant days I've been to most people were dressed as smart casual, so a tracksuit may stand out a tad but I didn't say there was anything thing wrong with it.

Anyway, enjoy your applicant day.
Original post by Buxtonwater
What I meant was, although there may be no dress code at the 3 applicant days I've been to most people were dressed as smart casual, so a tracksuit may stand out a tad but I didn't say there was anything thing wrong with it.

Anyway, enjoy your applicant day.

I don't own smart casual or a tracksuit but not the point. Why wouldn't one want to stand out? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending