Can someone mark my French Essay on Relationships?

Watch this thread
Lyrius
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I just need tips on improving my work as well as pointing out minor mistakes. If you can, reply or PM me and I will send it to you. Thank you
beyknowles
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lyrius)
I just need tips on improving my work as well as pointing out minor mistakes. If you can, reply or PM me and I will send it to you. Thank you
Je n'utilise plus ce forum autant qu'avant, mais si tu m'enoies ton travail, j'essayerai mon mieux de le corriger.
Theawesomejem
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I got an A* in my french mocks(full ums in my papers), pm me and I'll try to help 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
redandgreen123
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi, please can someone check my french and add some complex structures. This is not for a controlled assesment but merely a homework that was set to help us. Thankyou and much appreciated. Sorry to post this on someones article, I haven't worked my way around this thing properly yet
A la campagne c’est beau et pittoreque car c’est il est loin de beaucoup de gens. Cependant il manque de necessities par example ecole. Par contre il y a trop de gens dans la ville et c’est compete de pollution. Il y a dans l’ensemble meileur niveau de vie dans la ville.
I was trying to say : The countryside is beautiful and picturesque because it is away from lots of people. However, it lacks nescessities e.g. a school. In the city there are too many people and there is lots of pollution. On the other hand, there is a better standard of living in the city compared to the countryside.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
32.63%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (44)
46.32%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (19)
20%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.05%

Watched Threads