Edexcel Business studies(May/June 2015) Unit 4 "info of pre release booklet " Watch

Kate Kimberly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi Guys, I have looked for business studies threads everywhere, but haven't found any so far , so I decided to make this thread for the upcoming 2015 summer exams. please do share your pre release analysis and other information for unit 4 ed excel business studies.

thanks
kate
sanju-thala
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone have the pre release??
adammstr
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The pre-release is based on Center Parcs. I have also attached a full analysis done by tutor2u which was given to me by my teacher. Hope it helps!
adammstr
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The other document is too large to upload, but give me your email and I can send it to you.
sanju-thala
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
would you be able to send the other document to my email adress pls. Its:

[email protected]

Thanks
Tristan03
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by adammstr)
The other document is too large to upload, but give me your email and I can send it to you.
Hi would you also be able to send it to me please?
So I'm aiming for an A in this exam... seriously doubting this though!
trying to cram stuff in, but for some reason I feel as if I don't really know what i'm doing... how are you guys revising?
adammstr
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sure thing. What's your email address?
sanju-thala
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[email protected]
Tarinnn
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The pre-release is based on Center Parcs. I have also attached a full analysis done by tutor2u which was given to me by my teacher. Hope it helps!
is that GCSE?
Tristan03
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[email protected]
thanks!
leemurphy1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Guys if you want to revise theory take a look at my massive powerpoint:
http://getrevising.co.uk/resources/e...plete_revision If you haven't got a Get Revising account drop your email address and ill send you a private dropbox link
adammstr
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tarinnn)
is that GCSE?
No its for A Level.
Rimzzzzz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hi could you send it to me please
[personal details removed] [email protected]
Tristan03
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How would you guys structure 20/30 mark questions? I'm stuck on how many argurments need to be given, also the case study seems to be focused around CSR so there's a possibility that this will be one of the big marker questions.
Giuly1234567
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys have you got any useful notes on u4?? So afraid of high marks questions!!
Mimu
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by leemurphy1)
Guys if you want to revise theory take a look at my massive powerpoint:
http://getrevising.co.uk/resources/e...plete_revision If you haven't got a Get Revising account drop your email address and ill send you a private dropbox link
I'd love it if you would be so kind as to send it to me I'm doing the A2 portion of business studies as a private candidate and I haven't been too lucky with resources so if you have any other edexcel A2 business studies related things please send them as well, you'd be a life saver!
danb096
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tristan03)
How would you guys structure 20/30 mark questions? I'm stuck on how many argurments need to be given, also the case study seems to be focused around CSR so there's a possibility that this will be one of the big marker questions.
We have been taught to include 3 points in favour of your argument and 2 against for a 20 mark answer, and 3 for and 3 against for a 30 mark. The 30 mark tends to have a more detailed evaluation as well. I hope this is right because otherwise I am going to be in trouble on the 17th!
emma.moon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hi guys, would really appreciate if any of you could tell how to make use of the tutor 2 analysis, as there is 120 pages of it, how are you all picking the key bits ? I am a pvt candidate so I haven't had the proper guidance that a school would give.

thanks a lot
emma
Rimzzzzz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by emma.moon)
hi guys, would really appreciate if any of you could tell how to make use of the tutor 2 analysis, as there is 120 pages of it, how are you all picking the key bits ? I am a pvt candidate so I haven't had the proper guidance that a school would give.

thanks a lot
emma
well you need to know centre parcs facts such as their objectives their target market and the swot and pest analysis is key to know as well as the matrix! basically everything in there is useful we were given this at the beginning of the year printed in a booklet form so we've been referring to it all year.
emma.moon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rimzzzzz)
well you need to know centre parcs facts such as their objectives their target market and the swot and pest analysis is key to know as well as the matrix! basically everything in there is useful we were given this at the beginning of the year printed in a booklet form so we've been referring to it all year.
you guys are very lucky. do you have any predicted questions that I may be aable to have a look at? thanks a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.21%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.17%
I don't think they'd understand (29)
16.38%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.98%
There's nothing they could do (50)
28.25%

Watched Threads