The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Computer Games Art

Hi, I will be studying Computer Games Art at Anglia Ruskin 2015. I was wondering how many in a week will I be doing?
Original post by TheHobbitsWolf
Hi, I will be studying Computer Games Art at Anglia Ruskin 2015. I was wondering how many in a week will I be doing?

Why do a course which wont lead to a job?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Rude, you just jelly.
Rude, you just jelly.

Am I lying though? Unless you plan to move to North America, and even then your chances are slim.

Posted from TSR Mobile
May I ask what course you are or are planning to study?
May I ask what course you are or are planning to study?

Medicine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm...interesting
Reply 7
Hmm...interesting

Don't listen to that other person hobbitwolf, I'm in my final year studying computer games technology, and I've already got a job offer from jagex in Cambridge and splash damage in London. You are studying a course that is growing faster than any field in the world. Games make more money than any other entertainment field. Companies are always recruiting to keep up with the demand. With games, the sky is your limit. There are loads of millionaire game developers. I wonder how many millionaire doctors hobbitwolf can mention.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
hey I'm also going to study computer games art in 2015 and I cant wait, it will be fun so dont listen to that other person saying its useless :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending