Revison for Soicology AS exam, please help! Thank you.

Watch
HayleyHutchinson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello, I'm new to this website and I have been reading around for a while and have finally made an account. I am doing my AS Sociology revision, and have read(also my teacher has stated) that I can achieve top grades if I have two or more theorists argue against each others Ideas. I have no clue as to what to revise on for this, so if anyone has completed their exams or is doing their revision including this can you please tell me what theorists argue against each other please and what their theory/belief/claim ect. is? thank you. Also if you have any recent/ past revision notes regarding this, that have done you good in the exam can you please upload a picture of it please somehow and send it to me. My topic i am going to take in the AS exam is ;Families and households.

Also if you have any notes of the Education topic as well that would be a great help thank you!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
ZeroName
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The struggle
risteard
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HayleyHutchinson)
Hello, I'm new to this website and I have been reading around for a while and have finally made an account. I am doing my AS Sociology revision, and have read(also my teacher has stated) that I can achieve top grades if I have two or more theorists argue against each others Ideas. I have no clue as to what to revise on for this, so if anyone has completed their exams or is doing their revision including this can you please tell me what theorists argue against each other please and what their theory/belief/claim ect. is? thank you. Also if you have any recent/ past revision notes regarding this, that have done you good in the exam can you please upload a picture of it please somehow and send it to me. My topic i am going to take in the AS exam is ;Families and households.

Also if you have any notes of the Education topic as well that would be a great help thank you!

im a teacher. inbox me your email. i will send you everything you need.

revision/learning starts now
thiss1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by risteard)

hi,do you have any notes for sociology of youth
risteard
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thiss1)
hi,do you have any notes for sociology of youth
i have obtained some good notes for you. email me if you still need them.

Cheers
Maleeha121
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Omg this paper... Gave it last year and hated it. Honestly papers are nothing of what we revise.
May Forces be with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studygeek16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by risteard)

Hey I know this is a really late reply, but could you send me the resources too? Totally failing sociology and I need help!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (408)
52.31%
No (372)
47.69%

Watched Threads