The Student Room Group

Have you ever cheated?

Have you ever cheated on someone while you were in a relationship or the person you were with was in a relationship.
Yes, i'm not proud of it. Wouldn't advise or do it again, it absolutely destroys the other person. Why do you ask?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, i'm not proud of it. Wouldn't advise or do it again, it absolutely destroys the other person. Why do you ask?

Well if I'm being honest I met this girl on a night out at the weekend and she has just told me she has a boyfriend.
Yes dont regret it and id do it again he cheated first so its payback

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Nah, and I never will, cheaters are horrible people.
Original post by Anonymous
Have you ever cheated on someone while you were in a relationship or the person you were with was in a relationship.

I've never cheated, I'm in my first ever proper relationship and have been for over a year now. I could never bring myself to cheat on my boyfriend, it would absolutely ruin him (and me in all honesty, I'm absolutely besotted by him). I will never really understand the concept of cheating. If I didn't want to be with my current partner, I wouldn't be :frown:
No. If I didn't want to be with them, I would leave. If the foundation/relationship isn't strong enough, then I'm not interested ;P xx
Reply 7
Yes to the second part, no to the first bit. It's not cheating, it's not a big deal. No one gets hurt and two people are left satisfied, what's wrong with that. Wouldn't matter even if I was in a relationship, it's not gonna stop me from having sex with any woman.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't get involved with girls that have boyfriends
Yes. I slept with someone who had a girlfriend, I deeply regret it and even to this day am waiting for something bad to happen to me in return. Take advice from someone who has done it... and never, ever do it
No. I just couldn't do it to someone. I've had to the chance to cheat before, and although hard to resist I couldn't bring myself to do it, not even a kiss.

As for the second, unfortunately yes. Found out afterwards, not my proudest moment.
Original post by vickie89uk
Yes dont regret it and id do it again he cheated first so its payback

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems childish.

In response to OP, no I haven't. I've been cheated on, and couldn't bear putting anyone else through the same experience.
(edited 9 years ago)
No I haven't cheated and I never plan on doing so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I have. Just pulling though. Definitely wouldn't recommend it but its also not the end of the world.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Seems childish.

In response to OP, no I haven't. I've been cheated on, and couldn't bear putting anyone else through the same experience.

Not really just realised he kept cheating (7 girls i no about) i love him but knew i shouldnt best way to stop loving someone is to get on top of someone else.... Then i kicked his ass to the curb.... Treating me like that....

If it was him id do it again, he didnt like how it felt and hopefully he'll treat women with some kind of respect. In a new relationship now and i wouldnt cheat on him he treats me right and doesnt abuse my trust thats the point

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending