The Student Room Group

Nine a level exams, stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Hi Guys

I have nine exams this summer and literally have two months to revise, i know im silly for doing this but i have been revising small chunks throughout the year but nothing stays in!! I am in year 13 and study Biology, Psychology and Business, can i do it or is it too little to late?

(And yes i did just quote a jojo song looool)

I'd appreciate anyones response and/or advice

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FailingStudent3
Hi Guys

I have nine exams this summer and literally have two months to revise, i know im silly for doing this but i have been revising small chunks throughout the year but nothing stays in!! I am in year 13 and study Biology, Psychology and Business, can i do it or is it too little to late?

If you put your mind to it im sure you could do it, really focus these two months and you should get good grades. Have you tried other methods of revising if the method you use now doesn't work? You could try flashcards, mindmaps, watching vids, making powerpoints, making notes, using music etc
Hi Guys

When I was in year 13 I had 8 exams but for harder subjects; Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics. There is definitely still enough time for you to learn everything thoroughly. Start working now and don't procrastinate, exam period would come quicker than you expect.
If you're revising and it's not going in then you're doing it wrong. Try some other methods!
Reply 4
I also have nine exams
4 on consecutive days:redface:
So I plan to finish all my revision by the end of march and just focus on past papers and fix up on exam technique from April onwards.

You should try it and also go over the topics you struggle with

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I also have nine exams in A2 Biology, Physics, Mathematics and an AS general studies. :afraid:
Thank you guys so much for your advice, you've literally given me the boost I needed. I hope you all smash your exams in the summer, we will do this!!
Original post by cookiemonster15
If you put your mind to it im sure you could do it, really focus these two months and you should get good grades. Have you tried other methods of revising if the method you use now doesn't work? You could try flashcards, mindmaps, watching vids, making powerpoints, making notes, using music etc

At the moment I use mind maps and just make notes from a text book which is probably why I'm so uninterested in studying but I will definitely try watching videos and making flash cards. Thanks!!
Original post by ProNoob
I also have nine exams
4 on consecutive days:redface:
So I plan to finish all my revision by the end of march and just focus on past papers and fix up on exam technique from April onwards.

You should try it and also go over the topics you struggle with

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the advice, good luck with your exams!! I'm going to try and finish all my revision by the end of April and constantly do past papers
I remember my sixth form exams... I had 6 subjects (english; history; philosophy at higher levels, japanese; environmental science and maths at standard levels) and they were all crammed into one week...

you'll be fine, just start organising your revision now and you're already being more proactive than lots of students!
Thanks for the advice, good luck with your exams!! I'm going to try and finish all my revision by the end of April and constantly do past papers

OK cool:smile:
Good luck
And try not to procrastinate

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would suggest first of all, once you have finished collating replies for this thread, print this thread off for future reference and then go in AAM to request a temp ban on your account :tongue:
It's do-able but you have to start right now. With those subjects, it's a lot of case studies, information, information, information, information and more information. It's a lot to take it but just stick to a timetable, get plenty of sleep and don't overwork yourself. You'll be fine
Well since we're measuring, I have 12 :smile:
Hi Guys

I have 12 A-level exams in the summer along with at least another 6 which are harder than A-level.
Original post by morgan8002
I have 12 A-level exams in the summer along with at least another 6 which are harder than A-level.

Arhh good luck, have you started revising?
Arhh good luck, have you started revising?

yes
Hi Guys

16 exams almost double yours!

Quick Reply

Latest