Shampoo21
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello

I am an international student from Canada doing my MPhil at the University of Cambridge. I found this site to try and reach out to the other universities and colleges in Cambridge to recruit participants for my study, but seems like there's so many more fun things to do here! I still need to recruit people or else they won't let me graduate hahaha so if anyone knows the right forums for that please let me know (targeting Anglia ruskin, and university technical college cambridge, etc.); but ya, otherwise, looking forward to hanging around the forums and making some new friends!

I'm studying Psychophysiology and I am interested in science communication and musical theatre.
Gax
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Shampoo21)
Hello

I am an international student from Canada doing my MPhil at the University of Cambridge. I found this site to try and reach out to the other universities and colleges in Cambridge to recruit participants for my study, but seems like there's so many more fun things to do here! I still need to recruit people or else they won't let me graduate hahaha so if anyone knows the right forums for that please let me know (targeting Anglia ruskin, and university technical college cambridge, etc.); but ya, otherwise, looking forward to hanging around the forums and making some new friends!

I'm studying Psychophysiology and I am interested in science communication and musical theatre.
Hi,

Welcome to ImageImage

How are your studies going? You might want to check out the Study Help forum, or the learning resources. There is plenty of help available for you to complete your studies Image

Or if you just want to relax, you can head to the Chat forum, or even spend some time playing the Forum Games. Or, in Hobbies and Interests, you'll find people talking about everything from the latest football scores through towhat mobile phone to buy next. Or how about the Debate and Current Affairs forum? Latest news,politics,education...it's all fair game in here Image

I really hope you enjoy your time here on TSR, and i
f you have any questions about using the site, let me know. Image
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (68)
14.88%
I'm not sure (16)
3.5%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (154)
33.7%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.75%
I'm not a current university student (211)
46.17%

Watched Threads