The Student Room Group

Why is she acting so weird?

So my sisters friend. Holly the friends name is, was feeling upset the other day. And my sister being the awkward individual that she is said to me. 'You give great hugs, Holly is upset why don't you give her a hug'. And well I did not mind and Holly had her arms outstretched ready to receive a cuddle, . So I gave her one she looked very happy after that and it. I thought the matter was over. However, Holly keeps following me and the other day she gave me a card she had made for me. I do not mind this but should I be concerned? I told my sister and she just said 'Aw Holly has a crush on you!'. Should I be worried or not?
Reply 1
Advice would be great. I am not worried at the moment. Should I be?
She has a crush on you

Posted from TSR Mobile
R u 12?
Reply 4
How old are you both?
I think she's trying to repay you for helping her through the tough times. (cheesy tone starts here) She really appreciates your help and the card is most likely trying to show it.
Reply 6
Original post by Ebony19
How old are you both?

15, last year of high school. Starting A levels next year. Why? I think she is perhaps being a little bit immature but I do not mind her doing it. I mean you know what girls are like around that age, very silly!
(edited 9 years ago)
She likes you, clearly, but why would you have to be "worried" about that? :erm:
Reply 8
Original post by ForgettingWhatsername
She likes you, clearly, but why would you have to be "worried" about that? :erm:

Ok. What should I do to let her know that I appreciate her?
You're a male, right?
Lol, why is a nice gesture being scrutinised like this? No, there is nothing to be 'concerned' about, and even if she did have a crush on you or whatever, it's not something to worry about :s-smilie: .
Original post by newnightmare
15, last year of high school. Starting A levels next year. Why? I think she is perhaps being a little bit immature but I do not mind her doing it. I mean you know what girls are like around that age, very silly!
Yeah she is being a tad immature for 15 but I suppose it's harmless :smile: maybe just have a word with your sister and then maybe even the girl if she starts going a bit overboard with it all.
Ok. What should I do to let her know that I appreciate her?

Depends, do you like her back?
Reply 12
So my sisters friend. Holly the friends name is, was feeling upset the other day. And my sister being the awkward individual that she is said to me. 'You give great hugs, Holly is upset why don't you give her a hug'. And well I did not mind and Holly had her arms outstretched ready to receive a cuddle, . So I gave her one she looked very happy after that and it. I thought the matter was over. However, Holly keeps following me and the other day she gave me a card she had made for me. I do not mind this but should I be concerned? I told my sister and she just said 'Aw Holly has a crush on you!'. Should I be worried or not?

lol dude you must be the most socially inept guy ever to be making this thread.

Holly obvs wants your D now, so the only logical course of action is to smash her.......seriously, do I have to spell it out!?!

Quick Reply

Latest