123JJ123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello,

I am currently studying AS business studies and would really love to know if there are any resources besides past papers that i could use to improve my exam structure/essay writing.
annaispastry
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For the unit 1 exam it's crucial that you know all your key terms, make sure you spend ages revising these as it's easy marks to lose out on. This also applies to all your calculations/formulas. As for the unit 1 essays, a 15 marker would require an advantage, a disadvantage and an evaluation with a justified opinion and recommendation. A 10 marks 'analyse' question does not require an evaluation and only the advantages and disadvantages.
For the unit 2 exam make sure you spend plenty of time studying the case, it will help you loads. Use as much data from the case study as possible in your answer and use relevant calculations. Hope this helps, I sat the exam last year and got a grade A so feel free to ask for more help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (3)
9.09%
I need help researching courses (2)
6.06%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
9.09%
I need help with my personal statement (15)
45.45%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (7)
21.21%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
3.03%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads