The Student Room Group

OCR source of law G152

hi,does anyone have any prediction on what's likely to come up for source of law

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Hey, All I know is statutory interpretation definitely wont come up! What are your predictions(:
It's most likely that Legislation and Delegated will come up together along with Judicial Precedent again
Our teacher predicts EU law and delegated legislation
Original post by BethCx

Yeah, I predicted that too(:
Original post by Emili--ox
It's most likely that Legislation and Delegated will come up together along with Judicial Precedent again

I predicted legislation and delegated legislation too(:
My teacher predicted Legislation and Delegated legislation and we haven't been taught EU law
Original post by anjalene1998
I predicted legislation and delegated legislation too(:

It will probably be a question on the controls of delegated legislation plus one of the effectiveness of the controls as that is very popular.
Original post by BethCx

Delegated legislation may come up with Legislation (parliament) within one section.
Does anyone have the 2014 June past paper please?
Original post by Emili--ox
Delegated legislation may come up with Legislation (parliament) within one section.

Yeah I know, you usually will get a question on acts of parliament and its process if you do a delegated legislation question :smile:
Was there a question on the Law Commission in the 2014 paper?
Original post by katieicharlton
Was there a question on the Law Commission in the 2014 paper?

Nope it was on Judicial precedent and Statutory Interpretation
How are we suppose to reference the source because I end up just repeating the whole thing, It's all quote relevant or can you just loosely relate?!
Reply 15
Hi I'm doing this paper this year, I also did it last year and would like to know how likely deg leg is to come up WITH Acts of parliment compared to just deligated legislation (I'm only planning on revising deg leg as we never got taught EU law).

Reply 16
Is it really safe of me just to revise delegated, legislation and law reform. Not stat and judicial?
Original post by Husain
Is it really safe of me just to revise delegated, legislation and law reform. Not stat and judicial?

I don't think so because there could be a random question, have you revised EU law? It could be EU Law and Judicial precedent it's hard to guess. Best to only miss out EU law as that's what most do
Does anyone have case law for a decision made per incuriam please?
It is most likely Delegated Legislation and EU law, and it seems very few have actually been taught EU law as my college does not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending