The Student Room Group
I know! We had the least organised teacher ever so we never even started learning the whole of the book!! In the past 5 days i've just gone through the whole book trying to make all the notes i need. My head is now about to explode and hopefully i'll remember enough to make some sense of the exam tomorrow but yeah, the chapters on amps, phones, and especially the internet are just too far beyond me at the moment! I've got no exam papers to go through, no one to ask questions to and i can't find anything on the internet to help - I'm screwed!
Reply 2
I'll help anyone with telecomms I can - I'm not amazingly good at it (awful teacher who gave us papers and the book and said, "there you go, see you for exams"), but I've had practise with past papers and book and think I understand most of it, and it's another person to bounce things off. AFAIK, we only need to deal with inverting amplifiers, i.e. those with an input and feedback resistor, and the non-inverting input hard wired to the earth. This results in the inverting input being the virtual earth.

You can get a specimen paper from OCR's website, just go to the A level science section, then Physics A, then the specimen materials PDF. At some point in that document there is a specimen for telecomms, along with every other unit :smile:
MY NAME IS AZA AND I COULD HELP U GET PAST PAPERS
R U FINDING PHYSICS HARD? WHAT ENGLISH R U DOING?
REPLY BACK
SYA MISSY
AZA

Latest

Trending

Trending