The Student Room Group

Just finished WJEC Ph6 Data Analysis (2015)

Just arrived back home from the PH6 exam - anyone else sit it?? How'd it go?
I did it terribly. messed up the graph and only finished calculating the gradients. feel horrible now :frown:(((
Reply 2
feel like ****
Reply 3
Finished the paper just on time. The last question threw me off but i mentioned something that has a chance of being right. Got my powers of ten run and had to fuble. Got the units wrong for gradient. So i reckon i lost 2-3 maybe 4 marks on that. Lets see. I reckon it was harder than the rest of the PH6 papers and grade boundaries should hopefully represent the level of difficulty of the paper. Hoping the experimental goes better though.
The graph was horrible and I was way off the actual value for Plank's constant but apart from that it was ok....the other ph6 papers were much easier though!
Reply 5
I was soooo off the Plank's constant
Reply 6
Got Planck's constant but ran out of time! Managed to do all but the first question on the last page AND the absolute uncertainty in the calculated Planck's constant -_- so 3 marks dropped instantly :frown:( hopefully i got the rest right but the experiemental is (hopefully!) going to be my saving grace!

Got that first thing tomorrow morning though! :O
Reply 7
Apparently the experimental task tomorrow is very simple, so I wouldn't worry too much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending