The Student Room Group

Swedish university's merit rating/ranking system !!

Hey guys,

So I greaduated last year from Hertfordshire university with a 1st class honours (3.88 GPA) in marketing with advertising with a sandwich year. I applied to study my masters at LUND, GOTHENBURG AND UPPSALA universities all in the same sort of subjects - marketing/communications

On checking my status recently. For my first choice LUND I have qualified but it says I am ranked 50 out of 999. Which for me doesn't seem great.

And GOTHENBERG has ranked me 180 out of 225 which again doesn't seem great. The rest just say "in progress"

Has anyone been or is currently applying or studying in Sweden? All of this is doing my head in!

PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
:frown:
Reply 1
I got ranked 994/999 and I just scrapped a 2:1 last year (2nd year) I have no idea how it works I'm presuming i got a good score ? I'm applying for Infection and Immunity at Uppsala
Reply 2
Original post by Maz93
I got ranked 994/999 and I just scrapped a 2:1 last year (2nd year) I have no idea how it works I'm presuming i got a good score ? I'm applying for Infection and Immunity at Uppsala

haha its all confusing, results came out today, i got into gothenburg and reserve for lund (my first choice) :frown:...not too sure what to do! lool

Good luck!
Reply 3
Thank you! I got into Uppsala which I'm very happy about, now I've just got to find somewhere to live and pass my degree! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Hi I applied Uppsala University and my ranking is 750 out of 999. Do I have chance to accept ?
Reply 5
I got 750 out of 999 in Uppsala University? Do I have chance to accept?
Reply 6
What do the ranks actually mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey LoSho,How did it go? I am ranking 180 out of 225 and it says
Reply 8
I applied to Gothenburg University in Sweden and got a rating of 165 out of 165. Is it a good rating that I will be accepted?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Asomah
I applied to Gothenburg University in Sweden and got a rating of 165 out of 165. Is it a good rating that I will be accepted?

Did you get in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending