Referencing help Watch

A133nwa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys I lose my article that I found on google and I have used that in my research project but now I cannot find it i even check my history but it not their can anyone help me please if you know any website that help you to find article or something its really important for me

Thank you
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You mean like http://scholar.google.com/ ?
A133nwa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Duncan2012)
You mean like http://scholar.google.com/ ?
no I meant i don't remember what i typed in google that this article came no i used but i didn't make note of the link and now i have no idea where to search ?
Rorschach II
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
what was it about? remember any phrases/names/ type the most words you remember into search box.
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Search for it again? Did you save the file on your computer? Unless anyone here knows how to read your mind I guess you're out of luck. Next time reference things properly first time or use something like Refworks.
A133nwa
Rep:
?
(Original post by XcitingStuart)
what was it about? remember any phrases/names/ type the most words you remember into search box.
I have one quote from the article however since it was from the middle of the article now when I copy and paste in google it doesn't come up so worry don't know what to do now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (30)
10.75%
I used to but I don't now (10)
3.58%
No, but I want to start (103)
36.92%
No, I am unable to (59)
21.15%
No, I chose not to (77)
27.6%