flowerbud
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi there, not long until the pre-release comes out!

This is just a thread to discuss the pre-release when it comes out.

So what topic out of the 6 do you think it will be? any guesses?
kstyles
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone actually know the date its released? Im a resit student and finding it hard to get the info :/
lillyac
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Here is the Advanced Info for U4!Cant upload the one for U3 because its too large for TSR. It is on Biodiversity Under Threat and focuses on the Arctic. Does anyone know how I can upload a file larger than 500KB so I can upload the U3 Advanced Info? I tried to comvert it to zip but its still too large.

PLEEEASSEEEE if anyone gets any help from their teachers (handouts, info, research etc) can you post it or tell us how to go about any of the two pre releases?? I'm lost and teacher isnt lots of help.
Attached files
patricia.izebhor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The Pre-release is not opening
lillyac
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Here they are - both Units uploaded as pictures! Please help with the analysis part...im lost there!
Attached files
ahussaing
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lillyac)
Here they are - both Units uploaded as pictures! Please help with the analysis part...im lost there!
Hey, thanks for posting that. Just wondering does anyone have access to the Edexcel, Geography June 2014 exam papers please as it will allow me to go over the questions that turned up last year. Thanks!
hajs
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What does everyone think about the unit 3 pre-release? I think the case study is nice and straightforward..
lillyac
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I also think the pre-release is good,easy to talk about since we've done the Arctic last year as well (synopticity!)

Have your teachers given you any questions to prepare for Unit 3 Section B? Probable questions or themes that may come up?
WillBurn97
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lillyac)
Hi, how did you get the pre-release? Teacher says it says pending on the edexcel website.
lillyac
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Our teacher gave it to us-it was released on the 26th of March-have you discussed it at all with yours??
umimstuck
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by WillBurn97)
Hi, how did you get the pre-release? Teacher says it says pending on the edexcel website.
You should have definitely got it by now
My teacher printed it out on the day of its release plus it shouldn't say pending they should have access to it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (32)
13.79%
Virtual campus tours/open days (51)
21.98%
Live streaming events (22)
9.48%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (23)
9.91%
A uni comparison tool (54)
23.28%
An in-person event when available (50)
21.55%