Sociology Beliefs in Society 2015 Predictions

Watch this thread
zebra123
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello fellow sociologists!
Calling out to all of the A2 Beliefs in Society students who may have studies any patterns of past papers (thery're so hard to analyse!) - and wondering if there are any strong predictions - maybe give with percentage of the likeliness of that question coming up and reasons why.
Also let me know any great tips for revising for this module and how to tackle the exam Qs.
much appreciated x
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
Bsm_x
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I haven't actually looked at the patterns just yet... I usually do that in the last month and focus on the ones I believe will come up completely.

Memorising essay answers works for me and reading my notes out
what about you?
zebra123
Rep:
Ooh, Which ones do you believe will come up completely?
And usually mind-maps and reading notes can also be pretty good
xxvine
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by zebra123)
Ooh, Which ones do you believe will come up completely?
And usually mind-maps and reading notes can also be pretty good
There is soo much to remember.....

I am scared lol
zebra123
Rep:
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. It's all very worrying, but let's just pray we make it through and get into uni :-)
chescaxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hello! I've been told: science, globalisation, fundamentalism and maybe social groups.

I think science as a belief system will crop up as science and ideology came up as a 33 marker June 2012.

I dont think there's been a lot on social class for a while tbh either..
GeniaA.
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
For those that did beliefs and stratification, what questions came up please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.07%
The paper was reasonable (137)
37.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.43%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.17%

Watched Threads