The Student Room Group

Playing my first lotto :D

Yes I've been sucked into the dream of winning the lotto. I've got myself 5 guesses £2 each. The whole process is fun and exciting, I'm already spending my imaginary winnings.

GTR + Manchester united season ticket + precious metals + flat next door to ksi heuheuheu
Original post by drewBusby
Yes I've been sucked into the dream of winning the lotto. I've got myself 5 guesses £2 each. The whole process is fun and exciting, I'm already spending my imaginary winnings.

GTR + Manchester united season ticket + precious metals + flat next door to ksi heuheuheu

the lotto is tax on the stupid
Reply 2
Original post by The Zoologist
the lotto is tax on the stupid

If so what are your numbers? lol
Comeon OP...

Don't gamble. You know that's not wise.
Reply 4
Original post by TorpidPhil
Comeon OP...

Don't gamble. You know that's not wise.

You say that.. until he wins £50m 😪😪
Original post by Jimmy_M
You say that.. until he wins £50m

He probably has 1 in a million chance of winning.... a 0.0001% of winning isn't really worth it.
Reply 6
Original post by Imperion
He probably has 1 in a million chance of winning.... a 0.0001% of winning isn't really worth it.

Of course, but why not, what if he does win😂
Original post by Jimmy_M
Of course, but why not, what if he does win

His chances of getting robbed are increased xD . Good luck OP!
Original post by Jimmy_M
Of course, but why not, what if he does win������

And what if you die in a car crash next you travel via car?

What if the world ends tomorrow?
Reply 9
Original post by TorpidPhil
And what if you die in a car crash next you travel via car?

What if the world ends tomorrow?

Then the £2 he lost won't matter because he'll be dead. So, using your point, live life to the fullest and take any chances you can if it can lead to something good, because the world could end tomorrow.
Original post by Jimmy_M
Then the £2 he lost won't matter because he'll be dead. So, using your point, live life to the fullest and take any chances you can if it can lead to something good, because the world could end tomorrow.

You're basically encouraging OP to spend more lol.
Original post by drewBusby

OP, great car!!

Quick Reply

Latest