The Student Room Group

Missed ucas acceptance deadline - panicking!!

Hi there!!

So I just got an email saying that I missed accepting my PGCE offer and UCAS has changed my status saying that ive declined the offer.

Im SUCH AN IDIOT and should have accepted it ages ago, but with dissertation and family stuff going on I completely forgot, thinking I had :frown:

If I were to ring ucas and say this is a huuge mistake and i really wanted to accept the course do you think they would change it to 'accepted'? i read somewhere that you have 7 days but not sure.

am really, really panicking now! :frown: and please no 'its your own fault' posts - I know it is and just want to fix it :frown:
Reply 1
Honestly I don't think you can do much as deadlines are there for a reason but sure, ring up to ask... you've got nothing to lose really.
Ring up you never know what will happen. Calm yourself before calling
Reply 3
Yeah :frown: thanks! People are still applying for PGCE courses so hoping it'll be ok if applications are still open!
Reply 4
Hi there, I just made a similar mistake, just wondering how it turned out for you or what I should do to fix it?
Reply 5
Original post by msmm2488
Hi there, I just made a similar mistake, just wondering how it turned out for you or what I should do to fix it?

Hi, that poster hasn't been online since 2015 so is unlikely to reply. I suggest starting your own thread about your specific circumstances.

This thread is now closed.

Latest

Trending

Trending