The Student Room Group

Most trouble you have got into at school?

for me - a detention for not doing home work.
Original post by stehay
for me - a detention for not doing home work.

Mine was a detention for throwing a pen

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
Reply 2
I was expelled way back in year nine.
Reply 3
I was suspended once for two days for fighting, or should I say winning a fight, as I didn't initiate it or even provoke the guy in any way. He some how got off without punishment, although he was expelled a couple of years later.

I used my two days productively and completed GTA: Vice City. Yeah it was that long ago...
(edited 9 years ago)
I got a detention for playing Lady Gaga on the speakers looool
My friend was getting a lot of stick from the teacher cos she was a bit erhhhnn. So I wrote a note jokingly in her diary and signed my teachers signature. It was for a laugh. This dumb heffer went and showed it to the teacher! I DID it for her? Teachers wasn't playing boiii my bamsie never felt a pain like that! I got it when I went home for real! *flicks tear from eye*
Reply 6
got spoken to by the deputy head after someone said i was bullying them , turns out it wasn't me who was bullying them in the end.
Reply 7
getting sent out of lesson.
Reply 8
Almost threw a table at a kid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't been in much trouble. The hours I spent in detention in high school is probably around 15 or something. I've been sent out a few times for violence and insults but I don't exactly try and start any trouble. My teacher did once get the head of house involved because I refused to do a mock exam for a couple of days but it had no consequences. I got to miss lessons so it was actually pretty sweet. I've never been excluded, not even been close to exclusion.
Reply 10
a couple of times being sent out.
Reply 11
In primary school, I got sent to the headmaster's office because I was talking during the register :colone: he didn't do anything though, just told me to go back to class :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending