Hiro0629
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi.
I am an international student whose doing a Full IB Diploma.
I am very interested in applying for EPAIS at Warwick and I had a couple of questions.
1) How the course is like? Is it more economics weighted more politics weighted? I know its Economics, Politics AND International Studies... But I read that it's more of economics course than economics + politics course...
2) Do you study more of macroeconomics in Economics 1 and 2?
3) How do you choose the major from Year 2?
4) If you choose to do Economics Major from Year 2, is it a math intensive course or not?
5) Do you like the course?

If anyone has done IB Diploma and got accepted for this course, how many points did you get for IB Diploma?

Thanks
kmango
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
1) Course is brilliant - its half econ and half pol, but when you decide what you want to major in - then obviously it will be more of that subject
2) first year is econ 1 which is both macro and micro, second year is econ 2 which advances on the macro and the micro
3) You just tell them what you want to major in. If you major in econ, you have to take econ 2 and do a statistics module - either social statistics or econometrics
4) It's not that math intensive - it's just one module in the second year and then in third year, 75% of your modules are economic ones.
5) I really enjoy the course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (117)
34.11%
Yes - a trusted person (93)
27.11%
No (91)
26.53%
I'm not sure (42)
12.24%

Watched Threads