David De Gea off to Madrid? Watch

Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My favourite united player DDG, as much as I hate to admit it myself, it's highly likely that's he's off this summer. Annoying because he has potential become the best Keeper in the world and dominate for years to come.

Only perks of him leaving is that we can look at getting the likes of Gareth Bale, Luka Modrić and Raphaël Varane, but is it really worth it?

Which player could possibly replace him? Valdes, Cech, Lloris, Ter Stegen?
mesbahuddin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If David de Gea move to Real Madrid then I think Valdes should replace his place.
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lloris should replace him of course.

If Madrid come for DDG, United should offer a swap for Ancelotti. First ever player-manager swap. Ground-breaking.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
(Original post by mesbahuddin)
If David de Gea move to Real Madrid then I think Valdes should replace his place.
Don't think he's fit to take his place.

(Original post by Mackay)
Lloris should replace him of course.

If Madrid come for DDG, United should offer a swap for Ancelotti. First ever player-manager swap. Ground-breaking.
Not quite sure if Lloris is fit to take his place tbh.

Lol...not worth it.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
Not quite sure if Lloris is fit to take his place tbh.
Lloris - short of Courtois, of course - is definitely the closest they'll come to replacing DDG.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mackay)
Lloris - short of Courtois, of course - is definitely the closest they'll come to replacing DDG.
So you'd think it would benefit United if they could have Lloris & Bale or just DDG? Rather have DDG tbh.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So you'd think it would benefit United if they could have Lloris & Bale or just DDG? Rather have DDG tbh.
The question was if DDG left, who could they get to replace him. I answered. It's a hypothetical situation.

And also, Lloris and Bale > DDG.
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He will leave within the next couple of years.

His girlfriend said Manchester is uglier than the back of a fridge recently
Kenan and Kel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
De Gea will sign a 20 year contract cause loyalty still exists in football. He'll also dump his 10/10 GF and *****slap Jorge Mendes for trying to lure him to Real.
samba
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wouldn't mind Lloris at all really. Or Keylor Navas.
sr90
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If he's still a United player by September 1st having signed a new contract, i'll get a Liverbird tattoo on my bum

He's blatantly going to leave.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
De Gea will sign a 20 year contract cause loyalty still exists in football. He'll also dump his 10/10 GF and *****slap Jorge Mendes for trying to lure him to Real.
I take it you think he's off.
tengentoppa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Bale is essentially Perez's love-child. Hard to see him leaving.

There's no chance Modric will leave. He's Madrid's best midfielder.

Maybe Varane will go. His progress has stagnated somewhat.

Entirely possible De Gea will go to Madrid and they'll offload some deadwood like Illarramendi to Manchester.
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I take it you think he's off.
**** no. I think he'll sign a new contract.
Wade-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My favourite united player DDG, as much as I hate to admit it myself, it's highly likely that's he's off this summer. Annoying because he has potential become the best Keeper in the world and dominate for years to come.

Only perks of him leaving is that we can look at getting the likes of Gareth Bale, Luka Modrić and Raphaël Varane, but is it really worth it?

Which player could possibly replace him? Valdes, Cech, Lloris, Ter Stegen?
Firstly I disagree with him becoming the best in the world, there will likely be another young keeper to come through and challenge, add to that the fact Courtois is already better.

I'd be shocked if Real sold Bale. The fee would be astronomical and that's if you could convince them to sell and him to leave.

Barcelona aren't going to sell a goalkeeper they signed a year prior when they won't be able to replace him and signed him with the long term future in mind. I think Lloris is the most feasible option as much as I hate to admit it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
(Original post by samba)
Wouldn't mind Lloris at all really. Or Keylor Navas.
We'd probably have to pay more for Lloris than we sell DDG because we're terrible at deals.

(Original post by tengentoppa)
Entirely possible De Gea will go to Madrid and they'll offload some deadwood like Illarramendi to Manchester.
Lol. There's no way we'd allow that to happen.
samba
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
We'd probably have to pay more for Lloris than we sell DDG because we're terrible at deals.
That and Tottenham are great at fleecing clubs. Just add Navas to the DDG deal and I'd be happy enough. Buy Bale or something with the proceeds.

Madrid aren't in the position to be making big moves atm though.
samba
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Wade-)
Firstly I disagree with him becoming the best in the world, there will likely be another young keeper to come through and challenge, add to that the fact Courtois is already better.

I'd be shocked if Real sold Bale. The fee would be astronomical and that's if you could convince them to sell and him to leave.

Barcelona aren't going to sell a goalkeeper they signed a year prior when they won't be able to replace him and signed him with the long term future in mind. I think Lloris is the most feasible option as much as I hate to admit it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bale is on the thinnest of ice at Madrid right now.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wade-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I said he has the potential to be, and if you think he doesn't have the potential then I'm baffled as he's already a top 5 keeper (at the very least) and he's only 24. I highly doubt a young keeper will come out of nowhere to challenge whoever is the best keeper in the world in the next few years. Courtois was a freak of nature.
Loca45
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How much do you think he's worth?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top