The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hossy
Development!
Its the IBO's favourite topic!

no man u can avoid it in paper two and paper three.... where in paper one there are 8 development questions each year (according to the teacher's syllabus guideline)... so if u dont study development in depth u can easily get 4 out of the eight questions correct
Reply 21
Manaf
no man u can avoid it in paper two and paper three.... where in paper one there are 8 development questions each year (according to the teacher's syllabus guideline)... so if u dont study development in depth u can easily get 4 out of the eight questions correct

what else has ur teacher's syllabus guidelines got
Reply 22
if anyone wants, I have the syllabus in adobe acrobat PDF format. email me and I can reply with the attachment
Reply 23
its quite amazing when going over the syllabus..how much i dont know!and the exam is..tomorrow..thats nice.. :eek:
Reply 24
portugal
its quite amazing when going over the syllabus..how much i dont know!and the exam is..tomorrow..thats nice.. :eek:

whats the difficult stuff?
Reply 25
its trade that i really dont know well..Marshall Lerner condition, J curve effect, and balance of payments (always forget the components of it)..
Reply 26
i know how you feel portugal, but with your teacher i can understand that you dont understand much, im worried about development and GNP and Exchange rates which i dont really understand...its had to link it up with balance of payments etc i find :frown:
Reply 27
Everything Macroeconomics is worrying me for tomorrow. And, wow, do you know what I hadn't realized? 80% of our grades depends on the next two days (HL anyway...). Eeep! On a lighter note, the Calgary Flames beat out the San José Sharks tonight. Go Flames GO!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending