Turn on thread page Beta

An exam or test you really enjoyed? watch

ReputationRep:
    Is there any better feeling than coming out of the room knowing you murdered a paper?
    share w/ me your ezam plus score in it or in the subject

ReputationRep:
    Came out of an A2 Physics exam thinking I'd done really well... Got a D.

Came out of an A2 Chemistry exam nearly in tears because I thought it had gone terribly, got an A.

ReputationRep:
    I had an Understanding Financial Statements exam for my HND Business course. Thought I did fairly okay. Came out with 93%.

So yeah...

ReputationRep:
    C1. Easy, easy exam, and an easy 100. (It's only C1, but it was still quite nice)

ReputationRep:
    The whole of A-Level Sociology, smashed all of them and they were actually really enjoyable to do and to write about xD

ReputationRep:
    My core 1/2 papers last year were really good, I came out of them so estatic because all of my strengths had come up.

I got 75UMS in C1 and 76UMS in C2 (which was my aim)

ReputationRep:
    I went into one of my AS politics exams and started laughing to myself when I read the questions because they were really easy and exactly what I had prepared for. I got 94 I think?

Unit 1 from AS economics I thought went really badly and I was really distressed afterwards. I ended up getting 90 in that lol

ReputationRep:
    Had a GCSE ICT theory paper where all of the exam questions were basically the same as old past papers. Loved that exam and got a really high score Can't remember now but it was like 4 years ago

ReputationRep:
    I sprinted through my GCSE Maths paper last year and both of my mocks this year for AS. A'd my GCSE and 94% and 98% on Maths this year =D

ReputationRep:
    I managed to get 100/100 ums in my chem unit 3 at GCSE found it really easy.
    I also walked out of my geography unit 1 paper GCSE thinking it went well and ended up getting 93/100 ums so not bad...
    But after GCSE it went downhill...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleJag)
    I managed to get 100/100 ums in my chem unit 3 at GCSE found it really easy.
    I also walked out of my geography unit 1 paper GCSE thinking it went well and ended up getting 93/100 ums so not bad...
    But after GCSE it went downhill...
    same for me *hug* what happened tho? I flunked my a levels with A*CD
    a* in mickey mouse economics so it dont mean ****.

I was like that breaking bad guy in gcse for chemistry..sigh.

ReputationRep:
    OCR GCSE latin verse set text exam - Aeneid 12
    Easiest exam I've done in my life - 50/50 - 100%

ReputationRep:
    Core 1, solid 97% Core 2 was pretty good as well

ReputationRep:
    AS OCR History, questions couldn't have been better, got 100ums/100ums

ReputationRep:
    GCSE Science and HND first year C for microprocessors.

In the GCSE I finished it in half an hour including checking it twice and got the highest possible grade on the paper.

In C for microprocessors in my HND (which I did in uni) I walked out thinking I might have actually passed which was a shock seeing as I can't code in visual environments and got 60%...which was nice (if you don't get that reference type it in to you tube)

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it. You guys actually like exams???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loperdoper)
    My core 1/2 papers last year were really good, I came out of them so estatic because all of my strengths had come up.

I got 75UMS in C1 and 76UMS in C2 (which was my aim)
    Nice man congrats!

ReputationRep:
    The add maths exam, all but about 6 sweats flunked it and just put their heads on the desk and kipped for 2 hours. It was a much needed rest during mock week. Some people wrote short stories, although I actually attempted everything but concluded **** this **** and put my head on the table

ReputationRep:
    Maths GCSE exam, well it was not actually enjoyable but i liked the fact that my favourite topic came up and i was able to answer it correctly, bearing in mind that the question was worth like 3- 4 marks.

Also one of my GCSE RE exams, i though went well because i was able to write everything i was thought and surprisingly got an A* in that paper.(how i don't know) but then again i liked my RE lessons.

If you like a subject you are more likely to excel at it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by longsightdon)
    OCR GCSE latin verse set text exam - Aeneid 12
    Easiest exam I've done in my life - 50/50 - 100%
    I think I got 94% in that, or something similar. I knew it wasn't going to be my best the moment I saw the exam paper. And I did worse in my Cicero/Livy...

There was a translation about the man who had to eat himself, and that made me start laughing (silently obviously). Did you do that one? (BTW managed to get virtually full marks in the translations; I guess that I'm really bad at interpreting questions!)

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.