The Student Room Group

I was homeschooled for 9 years, ask me anything

As the title says
How do 'keep off the grass' signs get there to begin with? :confused:
Does it take it's toll on developing social skills?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who decided that you were to be homeschooled, and what were their reasons for doing so?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
How do 'keep off the grass' signs get there to begin with? :confused:

Naturally before the sign was placed, there was no harm in stepping on the grass, so putting the sign in is very easy. Of course, this raises the question of what happened after the person put the sign in....
Original post by Yeah dude
Does it take it's toll on developing social skills?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not in the slightest. I went to groups such as Scouts, Martial Arts, Trampolining etc, so I had plenty of people my own age to talk to.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Who decided that you were to be homeschooled, and what were their reasons for doing so?

My parents came up with the idea, but they did ask me what I wanted to do before going ahead with it. The main reason was because I was starting to play chess at a strong competitive level, and my parents and I wanted to improve my chess skills. We asked for time off from school to achieve this, but my parents felt that the school didn't allow enough time, so hence the homeschooling.
Original post by EXTREMEninja
Not in the slightest. I went to groups such as Scouts, Martial Arts, Trampolining etc, so I had plenty of people my own age to talk to.

Awesome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest