The Student Room Group

What A levels?

Hii, So I am in year 11 and only have a few months left untill my exams, Revision is going quite well. But i started to debate about the a level options i chose. I am staying in my schools sixth form, so I can change my options. I want to become a lawyer in the future (as of right now) and the options i chose for a levels were English Literature, Government & Politics and Philosophy and Ethics. I was going to choose History as well, but then i realized that it would quite difficult with all essay based subjects. So I stuck to the idea of these 3 for some months now, But I found out that in my sixth form (we have 3 different campuses) there is an option to do A level Photography. And I absolutely love photography it's a passion of mine. And I was thinking of doing it for my 4th A level. Thoughts or any advice? is it a bad idea to choose it? is it easy? hard? I mainly want to choose it, so I will have at least one subject thats more relaxed and something that i love and not extremly hard like the rest of the essay based subjects I chose. advice anyone? :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

I think you've made a really great choice with your selection of a-levels! If you can get the grades, they will look great on your CV!

As for photography, are you sure you want to do 4 a-levels? The options you have chosen will be very loaded and full on, are you capable of taking on such a large work load?

I took Biology, Psychology, English and Media for my a-levels and ended up dropping English because I was just too overwhelmed with work!

Saying that, there's no harm in taking photography and seeing how you find it as you can always drop it if things get to difficult :u:

Quick Reply

Latest