Think I am addicted to my boyfriend fingering me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ok, so this is embarrassing but as the title says. My boyfriend stays over about once a week. Over half a year ago he started fingering me and I do stuff to him, but we haven't properly had sex yet. We tried once but I was too tight and it didn't work. For the last few months it's like every time he stays over I feel like I desperately want him to do it to me. I find myself constantly coming on to him and kissing him and initiating stuff because I want him to do it. Even if he does it at night I feel like I want him to do it again in the morning. If he does it and stops before I finish I get really irritated but try not to let it show. But then I keep kissing him and stuff again to see if he will do it. If he doesn't I get moody sometimes and even sometimes go to the bathroom and do it myself. It's weird, it feels like I need to. The last time he stayed over I told myself I would not do this and be normal and not initiate anything. I do this every time but I always end up doing it. Like last time he stayed over I started initiating stuff at night and he did it to me. In the morning he started doing it to me again but just as it was starting to get good he stopped. Then I felt really irritated and did stuff to him, then was kissing him and stuff and saying he was quiet but he said he wasn't in the mood. Then I got moody and was like fine then just reject me. Then I lay a while and he turned the other way and I said fine then I'm going to have a shower. I went to the bathroom and did it myself and came back and lay there and said I was too tired to shower yet. After about half an hour I started kissing him again and eventually he did it to me again. What is wrong with me?? I feel so dirty and ashamed and guilty after he leaves. I try really hard not to let any of this show because I don't want him to think I'm desperate and sometimes I turn it around and say stuff like you started it, or I only wanted to kiss you and you did it again. I've never even had sex. I seem to always be the one to initiate this stuff with him and I always tell myself not to but I end up doing it every time and then I feel angry at myself again. I do it to myself quite a lot, more than average I would say, but it is never quite as good as when he does it. But, he seems to not have a very high sex drive and doesn't even try to have sex since it didn't work ages ago. I just want to be normal and not feel like this?
Advertisement
phunky_fresh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Woah you could of condensed this post to half the size - paragraphs are your best friend too. Anyway have you spoken to the boyfriend about how he feels in all this?
WaywardWriter
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I Don't blame you
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
(Original post by phunky_fresh)
Woah you could of condensed this post to half the size - paragraphs are your best friend too. Anyway have you spoken to the boyfriend about how he feels in all this?
Sorry I rambled. No, I don't want him to know.
phunky_fresh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry I rambled. No, I don't want him to know.
I wasn't referring to that part. I meant - does it bother him when you get annoyed if he doesn't do it constantly? Or he is cool with it?
Advertisement
Enoxial
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
but he said he wasn't in the mood.
You defo need a new bf.
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
don't make a big deal out of it it's just natural sexual desire
Advertisement
Zander01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You sound like the girl im seeing.

The curse of being too good I guess
Angelo12231
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ok, so this is embarrassing but as the title says. My boyfriend stays over about once a week. Over half a year ago he started fingering me and I do stuff to him, but we haven't properly had sex yet. We tried once but I was too tight and it didn't work. For the last few months it's like every time he stays over I feel like I desperately want him to do it to me. I find myself constantly coming on to him and kissing him and initiating stuff because I want him to do it. Even if he does it at night I feel like I want him to do it again in the morning. If he does it and stops before I finish I get really irritated but try not to let it show. But then I keep kissing him and stuff again to see if he will do it. If he doesn't I get moody sometimes and even sometimes go to the bathroom and do it myself. It's weird, it feels like I need to. The last time he stayed over I told myself I would not do this and be normal and not initiate anything. I do this every time but I always end up doing it. Like last time he stayed over I started initiating stuff at night and he did it to me. In the morning he started doing it to me again but just as it was starting to get good he stopped. Then I felt really irritated and did stuff to him, then was kissing him and stuff and saying he was quiet but he said he wasn't in the mood. Then I got moody and was like fine then just reject me. Then I lay a while and he turned the other way and I said fine then I'm going to have a shower. I went to the bathroom and did it myself and came back and lay there and said I was too tired to shower yet. After about half an hour I started kissing him again and eventually he did it to me again. What is wrong with me?? I feel so dirty and ashamed and guilty after he leaves. I try really hard not to let any of this show because I don't want him to think I'm desperate and sometimes I turn it around and say stuff like you started it, or I only wanted to kiss you and you did it again. I've never even had sex. I seem to always be the one to initiate this stuff with him and I always tell myself not to but I end up doing it every time and then I feel angry at myself again. I do it to myself quite a lot, more than average I would say, but it is never quite as good as when he does it. But, he seems to not have a very high sex drive and doesn't even try to have sex since it didn't work ages ago. I just want to be normal and not feel like this?
If I were your boyfriend, I'd probably want to have fun... he seems quite down
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
(Original post by phunky_fresh)
I wasn't referring to that part. I meant - does it bother him when you get annoyed if he doesn't do it constantly? Or he is cool with it?
I don't really let it show. And if I do, he doesn't know it's because he didn't do that specifically. Often I overdo it with the kissing and keep pulling him towards me etc. and sometimes he will say he is not in the mood then I keep saying why I only want to kiss you or something. Not really, but I don't want to seem desperate. And I get on at him for always acting so tired and not wanting to do much. Then I feel like a bad person after.
CrapDunGoofed
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
cliffs?
Advertisement
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Paragraphs - do you speak it?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Yeah similar things happened with me and my ex gf, separated on a good term! She was a virgin and every time I fingered her she would *** (shake) and always used the phrase magic fingers... Hahaha! Have you ever considered oral as well (worked around the clit area)... Using both is always an advantaged and it will cause you to step up the level of your sex life? Maybe tell him to keep going, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if he knows he's doing something right and making you feel good
Advertisement
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Y'all need real sex
Anonymous #1
Yeah similar things happened with me and my ex gf, separated on a good term! She was a virgin and every time I fingered her she would *** (shake) and always used the phrase magic fingers... Hahaha! Have you ever considered oral as well (worked around the clit area)... Using both is always an advantaged and it will cause you to step up the level of your sex life? Maybe tell him to keep going, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if he knows he's doing something right and making you feel good
When we talked about it before he said he doesn't like the idea of doing it. But a couple of times when kissing me he has worked his way down and I kind of stopped him because I felt self-conscious about having his head down there, haha. Don't know, I don't like to suggest it.
blue n white army
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
you wanna skype?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CrapDunGoofed)
cliffs?
sorry?
Advertisement
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't know, I don't like to suggest it.
When you are old enough to be sexual with someone else, you will know that it's ok to ask for things you enjoy...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by unprinted)
When you are old enough to be sexual with someone else, you will know that it's ok to ask for things you enjoy...
Yeah but the problem is I already feel like I'm making him do stuff even when he doesn't feel like it, but in a suggestive way without asking directly because I feel desperate asking when I should wait for him to do it.
Drusilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
tl;dr
So is your boyfriend's finger larger than his penis?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (61)
23.11%
No (203)
76.89%

Watched Threads