How long can you last? Watch

GodAtum
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Do you find it embarassing if you dont last long? Like, if Kim K was giving me one, i would only last a few mins.
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ye it is embarrassing lol
sexion d'assaut
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by GodAtum)
Do you find it embarassing if you dont last long? Like, if Kim K was giving me one, i would only last a few mins.
Lol if you were banging kim k her pussy space is so wide it's like throwing a sausage in a room . Your penis would have empty space on all sides. Could probably like 2 hrs before your erect ion starts to hurt

Posted from TSR Mobile
CherryWine
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sexion d'assaut)
Lol if you were banging kim k her pussy space is so wide it's like throwing a sausage in a room . Your penis would have empty space on all sides. Could probably like 2 hrs before your erect ion starts to hurt

Posted from TSR Mobile
"her pussy space" :facepalm:
GodAtum
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How long will you last she had her mouth around your mr pinky?
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
depends. if I go in cold, I don't last long at all, lucky to last more than five minutes. thats why its always good to have a tactical w*** beforehand. on the second time, I could go for a good 10 minutes. third time, probably go for a good 20-30 minutes at least .hard to say how long exactly, depends on how sexy the girl is

Posted from TSR Mobile
channies
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good 10 years
ElChapo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The more you're with a girl the longer you can last. If it's your first time with a new girl it will be shorter

Posted from TSR Mobile
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
just think of something unappealing .....

Spoiler:
Show
Nigel in ermm Coalition with Natalie in Ed's 3rd kitchen watched by Dave who is cuddling a husky in a hoody
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
just think of something unappealing .....

Spoiler:
Show
Nigel in ermm Coalition with Natalie in Ed's 3rd kitchen watched by Dave who is cuddling a husky in a hoody
That's way too much haha
Juicy J
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gott)
Why don't you just bang her the first time and last longer the second?
Yeah I do that too, problem is, when I go inside her the first time without "preparing" myself, I hardly last at all, few minutes and it's all over (unless I've had sex recently). Second time is much better. But the third and fourth times are when I really shine, I could easily go for a whole hour. Last time I had sex, I had a tactical **** like an hour before, I lasted around 10 minutes the first time and about half an hour the second time!! Makes a big difference. It's like, after getting past that initial hurdle, my endurance flies through the roof
Juicy J
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ElChapo)
The more you're with a girl the longer you can last. If it's your first time with a new girl it will be shorter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not true. The main factor is how long it's been since you last had sex or wanked, if that is your thing. If you get that tactical **** in beforehand and you pace yourself and try your best to hold it, you can make it last.
ElChapo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Juicy J)
Not true. The main factor is how long it's been since you last had sex or wanked, if that is your thing. If you get that tactical **** in beforehand and you pace yourself and try your best to hold it, you can make it last.
Well maybe it's subjective, I've never done a tactical just seems a bit sad to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hdindak
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sexion d'assaut)

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol doesnt work like that
Juicy J
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ElChapo)
Well maybe it's subjective, I've never done a tactical just seems a bit sad to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No but wait. I don't do a tactical **** with a girl that I'm having sex with regularly. Like with this girl I was with for a few months, I never did that, we'd have sex a few times each time we saw each other.

But if it's with a new girl, or a girl I see less regularly (eg if it's going to be a one off), then you better make sure you perform. So in this situation, I always have a tactical **** and it always pays off. Don't do it too close to sex, leave at least half an hour or so. Nothing worse than having sex for the first time in like a month and then cumming in a minute or two, no girl wants that.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh misread the OP. I thought it was about lasting too long lol.

I had a blowjob of this girl that lasted an hour before I made her stop cus i felt sorry for her. Was partying a lot around that time which was probably why.
Trill
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Depends on how much strawberry lube there is

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMGsideboob
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
Oh misread the OP. I thought it was about lasting too long lol.

I had a blowjob of this girl that lasted an hour before I made her stop cus i felt sorry for her. Was partying a lot around that time which was probably why.
You made her go for an HOUR?!??!! Hahahahahaha what a lad! Top lad. I had to stop this one girl last week after sucking for 10 straight minutes non stop because she wasn't doing it properly and I wasn't anywhere near close to finishing, and I felt a bit sorry for the poor girl she was just going non stop for what felt like an eternity, so I told her to get on top and ride me even that took long.

Is there an etiquette when it comes to blow jobs? Is there a certain point when it's simply taking too long and time to do something else? Lol

Dont get me started on this one girl who simply refused point blank to give me bj's. She's...repulsed by penises, how about that. Glad that's over.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by OMGsideboob)
You made her go for an HOUR?!??!! Hahahahahaha what a lad! Top lad. I had to stop this one girl last week after sucking for 10 straight minutes non stop because she wasn't doing it properly and I wasn't anywhere near close to finishing, and I felt a bit sorry for the poor girl she was just going non stop for what felt like an eternity, so I told her to get on top and ride me even that took long.

Is there an etiquette when it comes to blow jobs? Is there a certain point when it's simply taking too long and time to do something else? Lol

Dont get me started on this one girl who simply refused point blank to give me bj's. She's...repulsed by penises, how about that. Glad that's over.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol ye i wasn't sure what to do. She was realllllllllllly bad at it. Teeth getting in the way :afraid: . But she kept saying she was enjoying it rofl.
OMGsideboob
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
lol ye i wasn't sure what to do. She was realllllllllllly bad at it. Teeth getting in the way :afraid: . But she kept saying she was enjoying it rofl.
Were you on your phone on tsr while she was sucking you off? Teeth HAHAHAH Oh dear. I actually like a bit of tooth, just a bit, not too much. Well if she's enjoying it that's alright then lol. This one woman, I literally had to tell her "try to squeeze your cheeks in together and use a bit of tongue" because she wasn't very good either. Honestly how hard can it be. Pfft, women...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (363)
66.97%
No (179)
33.03%

Watched Threads