The Student Room Group

AS/A-level revision (Chemistry, Biology, Geography)

Hi all, I'll keep this as short and sweet as possible. Basically, I'm re-sitting both CH1, CH2 and BY1. So in total i'll have 9 exams! (BY1, BY4,BY5, CH1, CH2, CH4, CH5, G3, G4) Ive started making my revision notes and I'm hoping to have finished all of my notes, ready to learn by the end of the easter holidays, latest.
Just wondering if anyone is in a similar position and any advice and/or you think its possible to learn all the information ready in time for the exams. I need ABB overall, any combination. Im worried I've left it too late. My knowledge of CH1,2 and BY1 is pretty solid. Any past experiences and success stories or anyone that has encountered similar circumstances and if they had another go would've changed particular aspects of their revision etc.
Thanks!
Reply 1
Heyo I'm doing my As' now (bio,Chem,maths and geog) sounds like you have it under control pretty much aha but maybe try finish the notes earlier so you can start learning them by at least the 2nd week? :smile: good luck
Reply 2
Original post by Ellebann
Heyo I'm doing my As' now (bio,Chem,maths and geog) sounds like you have it under control pretty much aha but maybe try finish the notes earlier so you can start learning them by at least the 2nd week? :smile: good luck

I dropped maths at A2 lol
Its nearly under control! CH1, CH2, BY1 notes done. Half way through CH4 with about 20% of my notes done for CH5 and BY4 is just getting started as we speak lol Thanks! you too!
Reply 3
Ahahah dropping maths was such a good choice :") yet I still don't have a clue what to drop :/

Quick Reply

Latest