AS/A-level revision (Chemistry, Biology, Geography)

Watch
Ben_14
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi all, I'll keep this as short and sweet as possible. Basically, I'm re-sitting both CH1, CH2 and BY1. So in total i'll have 9 exams! (BY1, BY4,BY5, CH1, CH2, CH4, CH5, G3, G4) Ive started making my revision notes and I'm hoping to have finished all of my notes, ready to learn by the end of the easter holidays, latest.
Just wondering if anyone is in a similar position and any advice and/or you think its possible to learn all the information ready in time for the exams. I need ABB overall, any combination. Im worried I've left it too late. My knowledge of CH1,2 and BY1 is pretty solid. Any past experiences and success stories or anyone that has encountered similar circumstances and if they had another go would've changed particular aspects of their revision etc.
Thanks!
Ellebann
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Heyo I'm doing my As' now (bio,Chem,maths and geog) sounds like you have it under control pretty much aha but maybe try finish the notes earlier so you can start learning them by at least the 2nd week? good luck
Ben_14
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Ellebann)
Heyo I'm doing my As' now (bio,Chem,maths and geog) sounds like you have it under control pretty much aha but maybe try finish the notes earlier so you can start learning them by at least the 2nd week? good luck
I dropped maths at A2 lol
Its nearly under control! CH1, CH2, BY1 notes done. Half way through CH4 with about 20% of my notes done for CH5 and BY4 is just getting started as we speak lol Thanks! you too!
Ellebann
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ahahah dropping maths was such a good choice :") yet I still don't have a clue what to drop :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (0)
0%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (0)
0%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (0)
0%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (0)
0%
I haven't started researching yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (0)
0%

Watched Threads