Do it for ARR as a little test :wink:
Original post by Toy Soldiers
Took me a few seconds to do and I got your answer. :smile:

What about ARR i got 13%?
Original post by Heatherjones77

Yeah I got the same. Wooo you passed the test :biggrin:

Or we both failed who knows haha
what is the difference between a component and an influence e.g with workorce planning
Original post by brenkongroup
Yeah I got the same. Wooo you passed the test :biggrin:

Or we both failed who knows haha

woo haha! Lets just say we passed:colondollar:
Cheers :smile: you've been really helpful.

Yes that right you dont get any credit, but under exam pressure you may end up getting numbers mixed around and get the answer wrong, so by including the working out the examiner will still award you marks for analysis, if you went along the right way>
Do it for ARR as a little test :wink:

Haha! Just had dinner so I went ahead and solved it afterwards. I got 13% too so good job! Thanks for the test, I needed to brush up on that. :biggrin:

Original post by NatBrownBac
what is the difference between a component and an influence e.g with workorce planning

Components would include training and development programmes and recruitment and selection requirements. These are what is in a Workforce Plan!

Influences would include internal influences such as labour turnover, corporate objectives etc, and external influences would include competition, unemployment rates, technology and competition. These are how Workforce Plans can be affected!

Hope this helps :smile:

3 years... 1.24 months mate
Reply 388
can anyone please explain to me how activity ‘G’ will result in the launch taking 25 weeks, one weeklonger than the target set.

Can't seem to calculate it. paper is from january 2013
Original post by Leking9
3 years... 1.24 months mate

You actually round it up when it comes to payback periods. :wink:
Original post by ajiri
can anyone please explain to me how activity ‘G’ will result in the launch taking 25 weeks, one weeklonger than the target set.

Can't seem to calculate it. paper is from january 2013

It's hard to explain it but firstly you add 4 to activity E and G and amend the CPA chart from your added values. That should lead up to the project taking 25 weeks. :smile: Remember, top follows on to the right. Bottom follows on to the left. :smile:
Only thing that ****s with my head is Receivables and Payables! :angry:
Can someone tell me the answer to this payback question? i have a feeling ive got it wrong and dont have the answers

Initial outlay = £10m

Year 1 = 2.4
Year 2 = 3.0
Year 3 = 4.0
Year 4 = 5.8

I got payback of 3yrs 1.25 months

Its right :smile: although i got 3yr 1.24 months but probably because of rounding
Original post by NatBrownBac

component is apart of the workforce plan e.g. number of current employees

influence is what affects workforce plan e.g. corporate objectives, finance, economic factors
Reply 394
It's hard to explain it but firstly you add 4 to activity E and G and amend the CPA chart from your added values. That should lead up to the project taking 25 weeks. :smile: Remember, top follows on to the right. Bottom follows on to the left. :smile:

Thanks g that seemed simple ,any more tips on cpa? , hopefully it doesn't come tomorrow that's the **** I don't like.
Sounds like a stupid questions.

But if a question about CPA comes up and we have to edit the structure. I assume we are required to re-write it. Do we simply do this on our line paper. Completely draw out the CPA, or can we we list the changes that would be made.

I would just say what the actual critical path will change to and what it was before and how much has the project extended by and compare it to what it was before,drawing out the entire critical path again will be time consuming

for example it was a-d-g-k now its a-f-e-k
(edited 8 years ago)

so after 3 years it will be 0.6, then what you do? also how to calculate ARR?
mark scheme states 1.24 - you do not round.
Original post by ajiri
Thanks g that seemed simple ,any more tips on cpa? , hopefully it doesn't come tomorrow that's the **** I don't like.

Um, amending the CPA chart is only the tip of the iceberg. You then need to evaluate it by stating the advantages and disadvantages such as that it can help reduce the risks and costs of complex projects, but the reliability of CPA is only based on assumptions and estimates made. Then link it back to the business's objectives and targets that they made by creating the CPA
Original post by Falldawn
so after 3 years it will be 0.6, then what you do? also how to calculate ARR?

You then divide 0.6 by 5.8 (revenue generated in the next year) and then multiply by 12 (number of months in a year)

To calculate ARR, you need to calculate the average profit and divide the assets' initial cost and times by 100 to give a percentage value.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending