The Lonely don
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello
So I am re sitting my oct ict exam on may 13th and I was wondering if anyone has notes on this topic which they are willing to sgare.

I really could do with some great resource links to use to revise and get a distinction In this subject!

Or if anyone is doing this course and wants to revise via Skype id be up for that.
londoncricket
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey doing the same exam as you!
The Lonely don
Rep:
?
(Original post by londoncricket)
Hey doing the same exam as you!
Wanna be Skype revision buddies for ocr ict?
londoncricket
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by The Lonely don)
Wanna be Skype revision buddies for ocr ict?

I would, but sorry I don't revise well by that method, so sorry I wouldn't be able to do that. I'm more of a textbook revision kind of guy ahaha.

Sorry about that.

All the best.
The Lonely don
Rep:
?
(Original post by londoncricket)
I would, but sorry I don't revise well by that method, so sorry I wouldn't be able to do that. I'm more of a textbook revision kind of guy ahaha.

Sorry about that.

All the best.
Have you got any revision materials which I could download and use
londoncricket
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by The Lonely don)
Have you got any revision materials which I could download and use
Nope, sorry I don't have anything, unfortunately. I will most probably loan a school textbook from the library.

Sorry.
Baleroc
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi there

I assumed it was more convenient to post in a thread where two active posters are present.

Regarding the exam material, I am not familiar with the course you are looking for, more specifically, the topics you require. As a result, I cannot recommend a text book on this notice. In this circumstance, it is best to consult your teacher for any resources related to the course.

Based on the title GCSE ICT OCR Nationals, I managed to find a similar topic on the following: http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications...061-from-2012/ - that lists exam papers up to 2013. I cannot confirm whether this is what you need, but it does contain some graphical elements that could be related to your course.

In addition, I would suggest checking out this website: http://www.teach-ict.com/index.html - as it contains information for various levels of ICT.

That is all I can suggest, unfortunately.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (211)
74.56%
No (72)
25.44%

Watched Threads