The Student Room Group

These "ALL women are unfaithful" threads NEED to stop!

Okay, we get it. You don't like women, you don't want to be in a relationship with a women but you really really want to have sex with them? Okay, cool. It's your life, live it however the **** you want to.

But seriously, it HAS TO STOP. You cannot tar ALL women with the same brush, just like we can't tar ALL men with the same brush.

I'm not prepared to stand around and watch from afar whilst you degrade us and put those of us who are actually faithful to our men, in the same category as the ladies who aren't. :u:

No, no, no. It just won't do.

Scroll to see replies

Could have just created one mega thread. :tongue: Buuuuuuut...gotta agree.. so many of 'em.
Original post by Imperion
Could have just created one mega thread. :tongue: Buuuuuuut...gotta agree.. so many of 'em.

Not sure what a mega thread is, sorry :mmm:
Original post by jordanhenderson.

I think it just one huge thread with a general topic, rather than millions of smaller ones... Heard of it recently so... don't know much :ahee:
Reply 4
Original post by Imperion

"The woman hating MEGATHREAD." :biggrin:

You can take your inspiration on my Penis Size MEGATHREAD.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3184365
Original post by Josb
"The woman hating MEGATHREAD." :biggrin:

You can take your inspiration on my Penis Size MEGATHREAD.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3184365

Aha! That's where I got the megathread idea from :biggrin:
Reply 6
all women are unfaithful, its their natural desire to have sex with as many men as possible. girls start having sex from the age of 13 nowadays, even if they're married or in a serious long term relationship they'll always be having sex with lots of men, its the way it is, no point pretending otherwise. thats why I never trust women

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Okay, we get it. You don't like women, you don't want to be in a relationship with a women but you really really want to have sex with them? Okay, cool. It's your life, live it however the **** you want to.

But seriously, it HAS TO STOP. You cannot tar ALL women with the same brush, just like we can't tar ALL men with the same brush.

I'm not prepared to stand around and watch from afar whilst you degrade us and put those of us who are actually faithful to our men, in the same category as the ladies who aren't. :u:

women are more faithfull to their expensive handbags than men
Original post by Juicy J
all women are unfaithful, its their natural desire to have sex with as many men as possible. girls start having sex from the age of 13 nowadays, even if they're married or in a serious long term relationship they'll always be having sex with lots of men, its the way it is, no point pretending otherwise. thats why I never trust women

Posted from TSR Mobile

But that is just like saying "ALL Muslims are terrorists" when we know that's not true. Yes some Muslims believe terrorism is the only option and yes some women believe that being polygamous is the only option.

But there are a peaceful majority of Muslims who condemn the actions of the minority that believe terrorism is acceptable. Just like the majority of us women who will always stay faithful to the one we love. I am monogamous and I would be more than happy to stay with my current boyfriend for the rest of my life :u:

It's one poster, in a new account, who has made the same threads over and over again for the last few days. These oddities occasionally pop up on online forums. You have literally just given in to his trolling by giving him the emotional reaction he wants.

Calm don't and don't feed the trolls.
i agree. although this forum is made primarily for loners with no real experience of the outside world, there needs to be a boundary between creating a thread expressing your insecurities and woman-hating. there have been too many threads of the latter kind lately.
tar?
[video="youtube;hwFRFon6wFw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwFRFon6wFw[/video]
But that is just like saying "ALL Muslims are terrorists" when we know that's not true. Yes some Muslims believe terrorism is the only option and yes some women believe that being polygamous is the only option.

But there are a peaceful majority of Muslims who condemn the actions of the minority that believe terrorism is acceptable. Just like the majority of us women who will always stay faithful to the one we love. I am monogamous and I would be more than happy to stay with my current boyfriend for the rest of my life :u:

I know what you're saying, but I disagree with one part. When you say that the "majority" of women will always stay faithful... I'm not convinced by that. Especially with attractive, desirable women who get a ton of male attention, it's impossible to stay faithful. It's not the same for men, men remain faithful not out of choice, but most of the time it's because no other woman shows them attention.

For a woman, having sex with lots of different men isn't to do with their desire or need for sex (unlike men). For women, it's a display of power, it's an ego boost, it's a way for them to reassure themselves that they're still attractive, that they're still in demand, that's why they make men chase them and go out flirting and being slutty regardless of whether they have a boyfriend/partner/husband. Women always want more. If a more handsome man comes along, they'll have sex with him. If a richer man comes along, they'll have sex with him. It is in their nature, it's a way for them to feel like they're still desirable. Men control everything in this world...except for sex (the oldest, most primitive carnal desire known to mankind), women are the gatekeepers of sex, they decide which men to give sex to. They get a kick out of saying no/yes, they love it when men chase them around. That's the way it works now. That's why women wear make up and slutty clothing, it's all about boosting their ego and feeling that they're in control of something.
Original post by Juicy J
I know what you're saying, but I disagree with one part. When you say that the "majority" of women will always stay faithful... I'm not convinced by that. Especially with attractive, desirable women who get a ton of male attention, it's impossible to stay faithful. It's not the same for men, men remain faithful not out of choice, but most of the time it's because no other woman shows them attention.

For a woman, having sex with lots of different men isn't to do with their desire or need for sex (unlike men). For women, it's a display of power, it's an ego boost, it's a way for them to reassure themselves that they're still attractive, that they're still in demand, that's why they make men chase them and go out flirting and being slutty regardless of whether they have a boyfriend/partner/husband. Women always want more. If a more handsome man comes along, they'll have sex with him. If a richer man comes along, they'll have sex with him. It is in their nature, it's a way for them to feel like they're still desirable. Men control everything in this world...except for sex (the oldest, most primitive carnal desire known to mankind), women are the gatekeepers of sex, they decide which men to give sex to. They get a kick out of saying no/yes, they love it when men chase them around. That's the way it works now. That's why women wear make up and slutty clothing, it's all about boosting their ego and feeling that they're in control of something.

Juicy J I thought we were friends!
Juicy J I thought we were friends!

We are friends!! I'm sorry if I offended you, you know I have nothing but respect for you, I think you're absolutely amazing and a gem. But unfortunately, not all girls are as nice and as sincere as you. I'm speaking partly from personal experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Juicy J

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had sex for the first time at 18 (if you dont class being raped as sex at 12 which so men seem insenstitive about) so don't you dare insult me.... And tarnish me with that brush
They cheat because you dont show them respect you use them as a flesh piece and shAgand then pretend to give a crapshoot its men that are the issue they dont make an effort and want a mummy not a wife
Ive been faithful for 8 years previously cheated because he visited once every three months so technically didn't classify as a relationship or it wasnt formalises... Thats not cheating and may i add i have men try giving me their digits all the time inboxing me on fb i saw your picture your pretty fancy hooking up if men didnt treat women like dogs they may be respected

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Agree. It's starting to get really annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juicy J

Posted from TSR Mobile

In terms of natural desire I swear I learned that women are the more selective ones with sex as they can only have so many babies in their lifetime, while men have the larger sex drive cuz millions of sperms erryday innit it doesn't matter in the course of natural selection.

As for that age thing, I can name a load of 13 year old boys doing the same stuff. It's just teenagers in general.

idk where the rest of what's in your post has come from, maybe you were just crap in bed and she left you for somebody who could actually satisfy her? (I assume you act like this because a woman in your life left you) Cuz that is something I definitely did read about...

Quick Reply

Latest