HappyCamille
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I plan to study Performance Sportswear Design at Falmouth University, starting in September 2015. I am looking to move to Falmouth with my partner, however, he will not be studying at the university but will be working full time in Falmouth. This proves a problem as many of the accommodation options available to me as a student are not available to him. I'm writing to enquire about what accommodation there is available in Falmouth where we can both stay for an affordable price. I'm aware that there are house shares about that charge per week/month for a room, however, I'm unsure if we would be able to share a room and half the price. Any information or advice regarding this situation would be greatly appreciated!
Camille
P.S. So far I haven't come across anyone over the internet that will be studying the same course at the same time as me, so I'd be interested to speak to anyone who is!
Novascope
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HappyCamille)
I plan to study Performance Sportswear Design at Falmouth University, starting in September 2015. I am looking to move to Falmouth with my partner, however, he will not be studying at the university but will be working full time in Falmouth. This proves a problem as many of the accommodation options available to me as a student are not available to him. I'm writing to enquire about what accommodation there is available in Falmouth where we can both stay for an affordable price. I'm aware that there are house shares about that charge per week/month for a room, however, I'm unsure if we would be able to share a room and half the price. Any information or advice regarding this situation would be greatly appreciated!
Camille
P.S. So far I haven't come across anyone over the internet that will be studying the same course at the same time as me, so I'd be interested to speak to anyone who is!

Hey, your best bet is looking on Facebook and searching for groups that offer private accommodation for couples. I don't know specific names, but I have definitely come across groups like that on Facebook

I study at Falmouth!
mads.m
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If your joining us in september then find your course facebook page. If your a textiles design student then this is the one for you!https://www.facebook.com/groups/text...15.18/?fref=ts
looking forward to seeing you in september.
From your student mentors
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Falmouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (171)
53.44%
18-20 years old (no) (38)
11.88%
20-25 years old (yes) (51)
15.94%