Help with Offers & Conditions! Adult Nursing!

Watch
emma983
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi all, I was interviewed last Wednesday and received a conditional offer today for Wolverhampton Uni.
I have got the right UCAS points, 220 from A Levels and 60 from an AS Level which makes the 280 required.
My offer States that I now need to obtain:
BTEC QCF Extended Diploma with a DMM grade.

Which I'm slightly confused about. I've had a look online but can't find out what that means!

Can anyone offer any insight? I don't know why they want a btec when I already have the right Ucas points.

I'm going to give them a ring in the morning but just hoping someone can help now!

Thanks in advance!
SlowlorisIncognito
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by emma983)
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Hi all, I was interviewed last Wednesday and received a conditional offer today for Wolverhampton Uni.
I have got the right UCAS points, 220 from A Levels and 60 from an AS Level which makes the 280 required.
My offer States that I now need to obtain:
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]BTEC QCF Extended Diploma with a DMM grade.

Which I'm slightly confused about. I've had a look online but can't find out what that means!

Can anyone offer any insight? I don't know why they want a btec when I already have the right Ucas points.

I'm going to give them a ring in the morning but just hoping someone can help now!
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
Thanks in advance!
[/COLOR]
Hi

Are you currently studying for your BTEC? If this is the case, it may be they have decided your A-levels are not suitable for nursing and they will only accept you if you gain the 280 points required from your BTEC.

If you are not studying for a BTEC, it's very likely you've received this offer in error, and when you contact the uni, I'm sure you'll be able to rectify the situation.
emma983
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thank you for your reply.
No I'm not studying for anything, I gained my A Levels 8 years ago but was told I could apply with them as they don't expire.
Fingers crossed my offer will still stand!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (386)
56.76%
I don't have everything I need (294)
43.24%

Watched Threads