The Student Room Group
I believe interviews run up till next Feb. I had mine last tuesday but don't fret!
Reply 2
I had mine last tuesday too! what time were u there? probably saw u!
Reply 3
Elizabeth :-)
When do the RVC interview? :confused: most ppl seem to have had their RVC interviews or have been told when they are. I rung them up about this about a month ago and they said 'We'll let you know' and they haven't. Does anyone else have this problem?

i haven't heard anything from them, but last year i had an interview in november, think its just depends on where you are in their big pile of paper lol. good luck, hope you hear something soon. its just a waiting game unfortunately :frown:
Reply 4
Heya, I am going to be applying next year to universities. Can I ask, what kinda of questions did you get at your RVC interview? How many people were interviewing you, and how did it go?!
I'll understand if you do not wish to answer those questions.
Reply 5
Lol dw bout it snow, mine was...erm...interesting. They quizzed me on stem cells, keyhole surgery and cetacean medicine (whales/dolphins etc). Nothing I was really stumped on but some of my answers were at best educated guesses! lol. I had three interviewers, 2 guys and a woman. Hope that helps xxx
Reply 6
Hey tiny tiger. Thanks for that. I better brush up with my knowledge a bit, and start reading around like with current issues regarding animals and stuff.
Hope everything goes well with you.
Although current issues now won't be the same for nexy year :biggrin:

Make sure you know your personal statement well - they will pick at sentences and ask you to elaborate.
Reply 8
what about for vetinary SCIENCE?
can anyone help and tell me what kinda stuff htey ask in interview for it?
is it as hard as teh vetinary medicine interviews?
Reply 9
Ive not got an interview at the RVC. Its the only one which I havent recieved an interview from, my friend had hers in October with the burning questions

-How do you feel about animal testing?
-Does the UK have any quidelines regarding the standards of animal welfare in laboratories?
-Who Sets them?

-What other roles does the vet have in society to do with animal welfare issues?

- Does the conservation of wild species depend iupon epidemeology alone, or does it only carry weight when linked to animal health?

As you can probably see there isn't a 'prescribed answer' to the last one. They just wanna see how you work through the question I think.

Latest

Trending

Trending