The Student Room Group

Please, less 'unregistered' users...

I know I am not alone in finding it a pain in the arse when someone who is unregistered leaves points that are either damn annoying, or damn good. You have no idea who gets the credit, or who to ask about it etc etc.

Please can people just register? Honestly, it takes 2 minutes MAX. Makes things more friendly.

And if you are someone who is registered who signs out to leave contraversial comments, why not just register again? Easy, job done.

Please?
yeh pisses me off loads mate lol
thats 2 minutes i could be revising :P
Reply 3
Haha I wondered how long till the first joker did that. I thought it would be 30 minutes. Congrats, you beat it. Now if only I could contact you to say well done properly...

:P
Reply 4
that was me haha
I'm not registering as I doubt I'll be around here after exams and stuff. I use an unregistered username to tag my posts, but that's about it.
when i registered it wouldn't let me reply thats why i'm not registered! tamsin x
registering is for pussies.
I registered as "unregistered" to be honest
Reply 9
it really annoys me as well, especially if they ask a question and you have no idea who you're replying to.
Why does it matter if you dnt know who they are if u are answering a question!! Just answer it!
I say ban usernames, just provokes personal vendettas yeah yeah yeah.
Has this request got a hidden sexual agenda?
Reply 12
No I don't think it does.

And I second his repulsion :smile:
Reply 13
i think it does

Latest