The Student Room Group

Do you think ISIS uses TSR?

Poll

Are ISIS on TSR?

Obviously ISIS use a lot of social media such as Twitter, YouTube and Facebook. They also have recruiters on University campuses. So it stands to reason that they would be very interested in a social network of university students. i.e. this one.

Do you think ISIS are active on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

It wouldn't honestly surprise me, such an evil organisation would want to try recruit people from anywhere. Hopefully all of the ISIS dogs are put down, buried and rot away into nothing. They have no spot reserved in paradise, their is no spot for blood thirsty mongrels like their ilk
Reply 2
Yes and indeed we do have apologists although i tend to hope these people are just retarded rather than actual ISIS members.
Probably not to be honest, but there are no doubt many sympathisers who post on these forums, some to a higher degree than others most of them keep it on the downlow.
Reply 4
I'm very sad to see all the responses with such intolerance, I don't condone their actions at all but I feel if we use this kinda language and encourage violence in the Middle East it doesn't make us any better.
Reply 5
damoni is Jihadi John.
I hope not.
The second someone even types the letter 'Y' to put yes the seals will bust their ass loxijdvnnfrervrnrnfernfbfnrvnfebbgrvtr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Rakas21
Yes and indeed we do have apologists although i tend to hope these people are just retarded rather than actual ISIS members.

ISIS are retarded so....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reformed
almost certainly - some tsr members PMd me when i joined, thinking i was still a muslim. plus there are some muslim mods too, that remove threads containing any critical analysis of islamic history or mohammed, both of which are against the freedom of speech laws of this country

May I ask what did those pm say. Like I would be shocked if Isis is on here.
Original post by garfeeled
May I ask what did those pm say. Like I would be shocked if Isis is on here.

no way , i dont get into conversations with these sorts of ppl, they are very clever any way, they dont come fully out unless they know they are talking to weak-minded ppl they can recruit.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Aph
I'm very sad to see all the responses with such intolerance, I don't condone their actions at all but I feel if we use this kinda language and encourage violence in the Middle East it doesn't make us any better.

You think we should be tolerant of ISIS then? You may not condone them but do you condemn them? You appear to believe that criticising ISIS is just as bad behaviour as the treatment ISIS metes out to the people under its control; is that the case?
Reply 12
Original post by Good bloke
You think we should be tolerant of ISIS then? You may not condone them but do you condemn them? You appear to believe that criticising ISIS is just as bad behaviour as the treatment ISIS metes out to the people under its control; is that the case?

I don't think a war would work, I don't think any kind of attack would work. But I don't think they should be killing people. I don't belive criticising them is worse, but some of the language definately doesn't help the situation.
Original post by Aph
I don't think a war would work, I don't think any kind of attack would work. But I don't think they should be killing people. I don't belive criticising them is worse, but some of the language definately doesn't help the situation.

What a horrible attitude to have. These are monsters that we are talking about, and you think calling them out on that "definitely doesn't help". All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
ISIS recruit anywhere so it is very possible that they've been around here but obviously wouldn't do it openly only a select may have been contacted on TSR.
Original post by Aph
I don't think a war would work, I don't think any kind of attack would work. .

Is anyone seriously suggesting that on this thread? Iraq is already in a war against ISIS, by the way; I hope that it is successful, as do most sane people. Do you?

I don't belive criticising them is worse, but some of the language definately doesn't help the situation

You think what is said about ISIS on TSR could make the situation in Iraq and Syria worse? Seriously?
Reply 16
Original post by SarcasticMel
What a horrible attitude to have. These are monsters that we are talking about, and you think calling them out on that "definitely doesn't help". All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

See, calling them monsters only helps them to call themselves victims. You can call them out however much you want but the best thing to do is to weaken their support. You could not realistically kill them all and even if you could that would be genocide. Killing them would only result in their children and sympathisers going over there to make an endless war. I am simply being realistic instead of letting anger guide me.
Original post by Aph
See, calling them monsters only helps them to call themselves victims.

They have claimed to be victims? I don't think so. :eek:
No but I think Osiris might do
Watch out for users sympathizing with Al Nusra, spreading propaganda, and having the Black ISIS FLAG on their D.P'S.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending