The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU League of Legends Society

I've received an offer from DMU today and it's going to be my firm choice. I've had the idea of joining a League of Legends society in the back of my head since I decided to apply for uni.
I'm wondering who the current members of the main team roster are, how often does the society play together, everyone's ranks etc..
I'm currently Diamond, been playing since the start of Season 3, never really had anyone in my friend group that I can with regularly so definitely looking to meet some new people IRL who play LoL.

I've tried looking for this information elsewhere but most of the sites require me to sign in with a DMU email which I don't yet have.

Thanks everyone, see you in September :smile:
Original post by Chunkeh
I've received an offer from DMU today and it's going to be my firm choice. I've had the idea of joining a League of Legends society in the back of my head since I decided to apply for uni.
I'm wondering who the current members of the main team roster are, how often does the society play together, everyone's ranks etc..
I'm currently Diamond, been playing since the start of Season 3, never really had anyone in my friend group that I can with regularly so definitely looking to meet some new people IRL who play LoL.

I've tried looking for this information elsewhere but most of the sites require me to sign in with a DMU email which I don't yet have.

Thanks everyone, see you in September :smile:

Hey, I'm not in the League Soc, however, I have a few friends in it, they seem to meet quite a bit and go on nights out together, this year they even had a trip to Poland funded by DMU Global to watch some live league of legends.

You'll have no problem making friends with the group, they're extremely friendly!

Also, they seem to play League a bloody lot so you'll always have someone to play with haha!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending