The Student Room Group

Was my drink spiked?

This past Saturday I went out to the club with some mates. Before we left I had maybe 2-3 shots of cheap vodka, yet I was only a bit buzzed at the club. Over the 4 hours we were there, I had a pint, 2 shots of vodka, and a beer. This is usually no where near enough alcohol to get me as drunk as I felt that night, which is why I think I may have been drugged. After I finished my last beer we headed home, and that's all I remember. According to my friends we were awake for another 5 hours when we returned, none of which I remember. Even when I'm completely drunk I remember nearly everything I do in a night and I'm very worried since I don't remember anything my friends are telling me. I refuse to ever go back to the club we were at, but I'm just wondering if anyone know what I may have been spiked with if my only symptoms are extreme memory loss, slight delusion, and not being able to control my actions.
Any suggestions are appreciated
Here is a list of differential possibilities:

Any combination of the following:

You drank more than you remember and then probably drank even more after the point you stopped remembering.

You drank as much as you remember, but that night you were tired or hadn't eaten as much or were simply unlucky and so got more drunk than usual.

The drinks were stronger than you thought.

And/or one of these:

Your friends are lying to spook you out.

Your drink was spiked.

Quick Reply

Latest