The Student Room Group

Study partner

Hey people,

I do A2 Maths (Edexcel), AS Biology (OCR), AS Physics (AQA), AS English Literature (AQA B) and I self teach Further Maths (Edexcel).

I feel as though I revise better when I revise with somebody, so if anyone does the same subjects as me, or even just a few of the same subjects, and wants to study with me, let me know, and I'll PM you.

In my mocks, I got over 90% in all my exams, and 100% in Maths and Further Maths - it's the best. Let me know if you want to partner up! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by kingaaran
Hey people,

I do A2 Maths (Edexcel), AS Biology (OCR), AS Physics (AQA), AS English Literature (AQA B) and I self teach Further Maths (Edexcel).

I feel as though I revise better when I revise with somebody, so if anyone does the same subjects as me, or even just a few of the same subjects, and wants to study with me, let me know, and I'll PM you.

In my mocks, I got over 90% in all my exams, and 100% in Maths and Further Maths - it's the best. Let me know if you want to partner up! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey!! :smile:

I do Maths and Biology too! :biggrin:

Have you guys finished the content in school?

We're on the last part of biodiversity at the moment...

which books do you use for biology? I use the ocr book and the CGP Textbook, and 1 other , I think it's the green textbook lol :colondollar:

At the moment, I'm just trying to condense notes etc, hbu? :biggrin:

Wow! 100% that's amazing!
Could you please give me some tips and advice for Maths?

Would answering all the questions textbook and solomon papers be enough? Please give me some advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending