The Student Room Group

Vodafone Video Interview Help!?!

I applied for a customer sales assistant at Vodafone yesterday and today recieved an email congratulating me on getting an interview, but when I read on - it's a video interview and it's tomorrow morning. Does anyone have any idea on what this will contain and how I can prepare for it? Also, does anyone know the questions asked? Thank you!!
Reply 1
Hi I've got this tomorrow. what questions come up?
Reply 2
They just ask you questions about Vodafone, times you've provided and received good customer service, and what made it good. They'll also ask you why you're suitable for their role and about your experience and stuff. You'll be fine, it's easy! It's the face to face interview that's the hardest!
Original post by dancurzon
They just ask you questions about Vodafone, times you've provided and received good customer service, and what made it good. They'll also ask you why you're suitable for their role and about your experience and stuff. You'll be fine, it's easy! It's the face to face interview that's the hardest!

What questions 'about vodafone' did they ask

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by qasimshah15
What questions 'about vodafone' did they ask

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stuff like what do you know about Vodafone, what campaigns do you like that they've had, what do you think about their visions of the future, and stuff on that basis!
great thanks, do you know where i could find about this sort of stuff??

There's your first problem- you're applying for a job as a handler of information and you're unable to use Google to find your answers.
Reply 7

Just type it into Google! Or go on the Vodafone website and there is loads of links.
Original post by dancurzon
Just type it into Google! Or go on the Vodafone website and there is loads of links.

okay thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending