Who has started revising for their GCSE exams?

Watch
Poll: When did you start revising for you GCSEs
Revising since before January (1)
3.03%
Revising since January (1)
3.03%
Revising since February (8)
24.24%
Revising since March (7)
21.21%
Have not started revising yet (16)
48.48%
Aty100
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
im so stressed about the exams and i still haven't managed to start revising properly and my 1st exam is 5th may, i swear is all that homework teachers give. Im sure i cant be the only on that hasn't started revision yet. Time is just flying past.
Vote in the poll for which one you can relate to.
In the comments below state
1. how many exams you have
2. when you first exam is
3. how long you have been revising for

Me:
1. I have 19 exams
2. 5th may english language
3. not started revising as of yet.
lauzy00
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. I have roughly about 13-14 exams.

2. My first proper exam (I think) is English Language around the beginning of May.

3. I've been revising on and off (haven't really done a lot) since about December, but simple revision like reading over notes/organizing notes ect. i won't start properly revising until the April half term.
username1692103
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aty100)
im so stressed about the exams and i still haven't managed to start revising properly and my 1st exam is 5th may, i swear is all that homework teachers give. Im sure i cant be the only on that hasn't started revision yet. Time is just flying past.
1. 28 exams.
2. 5th May
3. I don't call it revision, I just do the occasional past paper. I haven't started propely yet.

And yes I know there close. But chill and remember never be over confident.
Milly!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My first exam is 29th of April and I think I have 15 exams altogether...*shivers*
I have been revising since January.
imsomeone
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. I have 20 exams, 8 subjects already done maths and spanish last year and french oral yesterday...
2. My first exam is may 5th lang and geography...:s
3. Havent started revising properly yet, though i have a timetable that I dont follow.... Ill start this weekend (I hope...)At least i remember a lot from last year and have very good mock results...
What do you think youll get in the real ones? (just curiosity...)
YsfAli
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My exams are all in one month straight with 1 week half term inbetween but thats it. I know for a fact that once you start the first exam the rest will go quickly!
AdamCee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
23 papers

Start 12th May

I "started" revision mid February. But really, I've been doing jack**** and it's really frustrating. I've been trying to do 3 lots of 45 minutes but I'm only managing 1 atm, feel like I'm getting nowhere...

Terrified tbh, praying the motivation will come soon
Eiknarf233
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. I am taking 19 exams in the summer!
2. I start on the 12th may - 2 french papers and B2/B3 biology papers, although I have a french oral exam next week!
3. I started revision in february half term.
jessyjellytot14
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1) I have 23 exams

2) I have an art exam on 27th and 28th of April but my first proper exam is on the 11th May

3) I've been revising on and off since September, then I revised for my mock exams in December and January but I count that as actual revision and now i'm revising for the real ones ahhh
JuliaM1998
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. I have 11 subjects but 27 exams

2. I have a language oral on the 30th of April but my first proper exam is English Language on the 5th of May

3. I revised loads for mocks throughout Christmas but then I crashed and I'm now so lazy, I can't make myself do anything its so bad I don't know what to do
jackmolineux
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aty100)
1. I have 20 exams.
2. My first exam is on the 8th of May
3. I think I started revising last week and I have been doing 1-2 hours per night.

Yes, I know I'm fooked lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads